What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

My basement is a cool 68 and pretty much stays there in the summer. Now winter is a horse of a different color. Can get into the 50's if I don't heat it. I fight the cold in the winter.
I can see why you prefer the basement, that's a livable temperature in the summer.

It seems us growers are always fighting some kind of temperature extreme.
Us older people as well.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
it’s a mystery to me why that building wasn’t searched and secured…

somebody dropped the ball……more questions than answers

directly in-line with the Podium…a perfect killshot scenario

IMG_9208.jpeg

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Got a neighbor across the street who thinks he knows more than anybody on any subject. No matter what he knows more, is faster, quicker and better no matter what.

In the business I worked in we cal that a KNOW IT ALL KNOW NOTHING.

I think he does it to be popular unfortunately nobody likes or will have nothing to do with him.

I actually feel sorry for him....but at the end of the day he is just an azzhole.
We call our’s “Henry’s Cat” …

Thats from a cartoon here in the 80s\90s ish.

The song went…

‘He knows everything about nothing

And not too much about that

So if you know someone who knows what he knows

Then you must know Henry’s cat.’

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Out of control spending causes inflation.....a monkey with a note in his mouth knows that.
Lets see what we can give away today.....hmmm.....Student Loan Forgiveness.....check.....Illegal immigrants....yup debit card, hotel room and cell phone.....Oh, spending millions on falsely prosecuting the front runner from the opposite party (which have mostly fallen apart). What can be done to buy votes....

Inflation is up 22% over the last 3 1/2 years.....for you math majors that's 6.3% annually. Rather than trying to find a way to cut costs the fed is printing $$$. That causes the dollar to loose value and the country is still on pace to go 3 trillion dollars in debt this year. INFLATION. I don't care how much lipstick you put on it at the end of the day we are farged it we don't change.

Dime

Lets see what we can give away today.....hmmm.....Student Loan Forgiveness.....check.....Illegal immigrants....yup debit card, hotel room and cell phone.....Oh, spending millions on falsely prosecuting the front runner from the opposite party (which have mostly fallen apart). What can be done to buy votes....

Inflation is up 22% over the last 3 1/2 years.....for you math majors that's 6.3% annually. Rather than trying to find a way to cut costs the fed is printing $$$. That causes the dollar to loose value and the country is still on pace to go 3 trillion dollars in debt this year. INFLATION. I don't care how much lipstick you put on it at the end of the day we are farged it we don't change.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
What is the origins of that measurement? I mean it just seems odd to break things up in to 14's but I guess it goes nicely with fortnights. :biggrin:
Originally any good-sized rock chosen as a local standard, the stone came to be widely used as a unit of weight in trade, its value fluctuating with the commodity and region. In the 14th century England's exportation of raw wool to Florence necessitated a fixed standard -

Latest posts

Latest posts