What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

another male silver soar that i have just decapitated and put in the veg room for a rainy day . two of the silver soar and two of the silversudanese have been saved .i chose them as different as i could find in each batch .

Attachments

• IMG_2626.JPG
    IMG_2626.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 11

shiva82

the 4 x plants in flower chamber are all showing as female today . 3 x silversoar and 1 x silversudanese .

Attachments

• IMG_2632.JPG
    IMG_2632.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 14

shiva82

i moved the 3 x silversoar to the loft of doom and finished sexing all the silversoars. i have 5 x females saved , and i will narrow it down to 4 as they begin flowering , as i'm short on space . just a 150 watt led unit in that space.

i'm just keeping one plant in the normal flowering cab , as i'm expecting the electric company technician to turn up at any time . the silversudanese , which will enjoy the space i'm sure

Attachments

• IMG_2634.JPG
    IMG_2634.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8

shiva82

lets team up and become the kings of the potato

i still have a section in the ground that i need to harvest .

the value of the notes we use , that are not backed by any gold or assets , will soon be worthless.

dystopian technocracy taking us back to the feudal system for the masses.

we need to scheme and not scream , as this situation is planned and being executed whether we like it or not .democracy never existed , we can't ' vote ' towards peace , freedom and reasonably priced potatoes