What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
What's everyone doing?
I’m transplanting weed today. Put these 5 clones in 3 gallon pots for the ride. What are you busy with today doober?
IMG_0217.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
Good morning, gypsy, I trust that the new ticker is doing well and it appears from your post that you were on top of the world lately. Congratulations on making it through to the other side…Subbie, if it weren’t for the amount of ice packs that I keep in the freezer I wouldn’t be able to walk. It seems like my trainer is pushing me harder and harder every day yet I am able to do the exercises, but I’m not good with the discomfort the following two days. My sleep has been very sporadic and I’m not getting rested. Top shelf marijuana doesn’t seem to be doing to me anymore, I just don’t get a sound sleep for more than a few hours.
@Boo Lissen to your inner self. You are not trying to get into Olympic shape. Too much exercise on scar tissue is bad juju.

Stay with your trainer, but explain that when you were his age, he was busy tryna outswim the other 100,000 sperm. Find a nice plateau.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

I thought it was fuckery we were dealing with...washed both boys, Dutch is about naked with all the hair he is blowing out...Ivan on the other hand loves his bath and is eager for his toe nail clipping...damn if I ain't a lucky guy to have both of my boys...
Can I let you in on a secret? I’ve not given this dog of mine a bath since we got him from the farm.

IMG_0287.jpeg

I brush him daily, but he just Does not like water.

He‘s never rolled in mucky stuff and he towels off real easy when muddy (always a fight to try and stop him eating the towel).

I feel like a bad dog father now. 😆

Unca Walt

420club
Good day to you Unca Walt, it looks kind of like a schnitzel, maybe thicker in cut.

I would probably really like it, I think my wife has had it. I like this kind of meal.
Oh I make a mean schnitzel. One boneless pork chop for Herself and one for me.

I put a pork chop betwixt a large fold of clear wrap on a big cutting board. Then I get Thor's Hammer (a metal meat tenderizing hammer) and use to smooth side to pound the crap outa the pork chop. Expand it generally to about 3X surface area when see-through done.

Dip the thin meat in flour that has celery seeds innit, then into the "3-eggs with some milk and lemon juice" mixture.

From there you lay the gooey, paper-thin chop into the big baking dish that has a blue ton of panko mixed with lemon pepper. Use a spoon to cover the whole thing, pressing the panko mix into it. Turn it over and repeat coverage.

Drop inna frying pan with some olive oil in it. Takes about two minutes or so a side.

Serve with cold applesauce.

jokerman

Premium user
Can I let you in on a secret? I’ve not given this dog of mine a bath since we got him from the farm.

View attachment 19033797
I brush him daily, but he just Does not like water.

He‘s never rolled in mucky stuff and he towels off real easy when muddy (always a fight to try and stop him eating the towel).

I feel like a bad dog father now. 😆
he looks cleaner than most of my friends ( present group excluded 😊)

jokerman

Premium user
Oh I make a mean schnitzel. One boneless pork chop for Herself and one for me.

I put a pork chop betwixt a large fold of clear wrap on a big cutting board. Then I get Thor's Hammer (a metal meat tenderizing hammer) and use to smooth side to pound the crap outa the pork chop. Expand it generally to about 3X surface area when see-through done.

Dip the thin meat in flour that has celery seeds innit, then into the "3-eggs with some milk and lemon juice" mixture.

From there you lay the gooey, paper-thin chop into the big baking dish that has a blue ton of panko mixed with lemon pepper. Use a spoon to cover the whole thing, pressing the panko mix into it. Turn it over and repeat coverage.

Drop inna frying pan with some olive oil in it. Takes about two minutes or so a side.

Serve with cold applesauce.
I love cold apple sauce with pork