What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:yoinks:
good thing i took that wheel to the shop...it may have failed catastrophically if i hadn't...alarming to say the least...
grocery shopping all taken care of,time for lunch and trimming...and today's vuelta stage highlights since i cheated and already saw the results...flat stage anyway,big mountain day sunday...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🐛🐞 not sure which thing i applied is killing off the leafhoppers,but i sure have been finding a lot of dead adults in the flower room...i've only been treating two groups of plants as the rest are way too far into flower for anything...in the last week i top dressed some insect frass,sprayed with spinosad,added some more BB powder to the terp tea,and sprayed last night with dr. zymes....
and the veg tent got insect frass and BB powder and sprayed with spinosad...so them little fuckers are on the run...except the dead ones

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...back to the frog mine again...for a whole day! how cruel,one day of work then a day off....inhuman...
forecast says cool down coming,maybe days only in the 80's next week...i can hardly even imagine,might need a jacket! might even rain...
gotta water veg before i go to work,best get moving...

bugman52

Bug Scissor Hand
Veteran
canpic app im playing with on another site ,they have a terp app also
you can use it free at soaknbeans .com under breader tools

Attachments

• pink_pineapple_pedigree.png
    pink_pineapple_pedigree.png
    588.4 KB · Views: 29
  • BLUE_DREAM_MEDS_pedigree.png
    BLUE_DREAM_MEDS_pedigree.png
    717.5 KB · Views: 24

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Are them the ones that are hard as a rock? Used to have a spot I hunted in Connecticut that had a ton of em.. idk if a deer could eat them things without breaking there teeth
Yes like little rocks ! they have a hard green outer shell the squirrels chew through that and leave a mess all over the place they like to grab them and perch on my porch

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...the usual day off stuff,errands to run,then trimming to deal with...and a vuelta stage to watch,should be a good one,in the mountains,with a rest day tomorrow so should be a big gc day...hopefully sepp gets his shit together and puts in a good dig today...

so after examining the dead leaf hoppers it looked like they were fungus-ized...need to check with a microscope but i think i saw white patches under a magnifying glass...at any rate,swept up a few dozen deaders from the floor,barely anything on the sticky traps...and it's finally sorta kinda cooling off...

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Holy fork it was hot here today. 94 degrees and 55% humidity. I might have just poured everything I drank onto my shirt and pants and saved some time. As compared to drinking it and waiting 2 minutes to sweat it out.

Couldnt use my phone because once it was covered in my sweet sweet sweat nectar in just did things at random. No way to wipe it dry since all my cloth are soaked in sweat.

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Holy fork it was hot here today. 94 degrees and 55% humidity. I might have just poured everything I drank onto my shirt and pants and saved some time. As compared to drinking it and waiting 2 minutes to sweat it out.

Couldnt use my phone because once it was covered in my sweet sweet sweat nectar in just did things at random. No way to wipe it dry since all my cloth are soaked in sweat.
Yeah, not quite like that here we’ve had a really nice stretch of weather

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

put it in a ziplock full of bacon,should fix it right up,if not it's a commie phone!