What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
my bad

it sounds like a question for the general audience

what was the point of the question again?
No it was a question for the person it was asked of, if it was for the general audience I would have said, Do you think he'll admit to it if it turns out he's incorrect?

Since you don't give a fuck what's the point in me telling you the point of the question.? I'm guessing we won't be sharing that coffee and hooter afterall?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
No it was a question for the person it was asked of, if it was for the general audience I would have said, Do you think he'll admit to it if it turns out he's incorrect?

Since you don't give a fuck what's the point in me telling you the point of the question.? I'm guessing we won't be sharing that coffee and hooter afterall?
Too bad about that, maybe you need extra hooters today…

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
The building was outside of the area where the crowd was and it's very likely there is a ladder built into the side of the building for rooftop access.

are you sure?

who’s job was it to secure that rooftop and bldg?

IMG_9206.png

IMG_9207.png

HempKat

Veteran
You gotta quit trying to start something HK. If you didn’t want just anyone to respond, you should have asked him in a PM. Which is where the next level stuff should be…
Unreal, he butts into a conversation to express his opinion on something I asked of someone else and you accuse me of being the one to try and start shit. Did you put an angry smile on his post and advise him to take it to PM's as well?

imiubu

Going to pick out and order my birthday cake with Mom at 12. I think I want a Boston or Red Sox cake. Had a Red Sox cake last year, it was awesome.
I do not understand.
No beef yet... cake (sugar) and fruit that is pure fructose is okey dokey?
Yeah, I don't get it one bit.
Sounds to me as if someone is not really taking their health
and need to change up their WOE seriously.

I would be %100 freaked if my cholesterol numbers were as
high as yours are Doober.

I am speaking to you in a tough love way as I am truly concerned.
The food you show us looks absolutely delicious.
I know from experience all of that stuff is not good for us :(

You have to choose to take charge of what you put into
your body b4 you no longer have a choice.
Sugar is unhealthy at best and well... fruit is essentially... sugar.

Maybe do some studying up on what the human body is meant
to eat to become/ stay healthy and stop listening to doctors who
are not trained at all in proper human nutrition.

That is how I took control of my health. I put in the time/ effort
to learn then; change what I eat. It wasn't about loosing fat for
me, although... I do like that I look healthier... it was about
becoming healthier before I became so ill that choosing to
change my woe was no longer an option (cuz I'm dead).

Let thy food be thine medicine and thy medicine be thine food.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

alas , it is true , I have run out of fucks to give

oldmaninbc

Got a neighbor across the street who thinks he knows more than anybody on any subject. No matter what he knows more, is faster, quicker and better no matter what.

In the business I worked in we cal that a KNOW IT ALL KNOW NOTHING.

I think he does it to be popular unfortunately nobody likes or will have nothing to do with him.

I actually feel sorry for him....but at the end of the day he is just an azzhole.
Yeah, had a similar type neighbor, except, if I got 3 fish he caught 20, If I hiked for 7 miles he hiked for 150, didn't matter what the story was, his would be embellished beyond belief. He was decent guy in some ways but in others not so much. When he got caught cheating at poker, that put him in a bad light. He lost what friends he did have.

HempKat

Veteran
are you sure?

who’s job was it to secure that rooftop and bldg?

View attachment 19033670

View attachment 19033671
He might have been inside the police command headquarters, but the crowd was inside the area where people had to go thru a magnetrometer and were searched. Your question was how could he have walked thru the crowd without the gun and a ladder being seen. As for being sure if there was a ladder built into the building, no I'm not sure that's why I said maybe it was. I just know from having seen enough commercial buildings like that they usually have ladders so people can get up on the rooftop for repairs and such.

As for the notion of the government being questioned I agree although I would be more focused and say that the Secret Service should be questioned. Securing rooftops near an event with a former President that is also a current nominee is like one of the first things that should have been done.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
I do not understand.
No beef yet... cake (sugar) and fruit that is pure fructose is okey dokey?
Yeah, I don't get it one bit.
Sounds to me as if someone is not really taking their health
and need to change up their WOE seriously.

I would be %100 freaked if my cholesterol numbers were as
high as yours are Doober.

I am speaking to you in a tough love way as I am truly concerned.
The food you show us looks absolutely delicious.
I know from experience all of that stuff is not good for us :(

You have to choose to take charge of what you put into
your body b4 you no longer have a choice.
Sugar is unhealthy at best and well... fruit is essentially... sugar.

Maybe do some studying up on what the human body is meant
to eat to become/ stay healthy and stop listening to doctors who
are not trained at all in proper human nutrition.

That is how I took control of my health. I put in the time/ effort
to learn then; change what I eat. It wasn't about loosing fat for
me, although... I do like that I look healthier... it was about
becoming healthier before I became so ill that choosing to
change my woe was no longer an option (cuz I'm dead).

Let thy food be thine medicine and thy medicine be thine food.

if I was DB , I would look into a keto carnivore way of life

HempKat

Veteran
no open forums are private and open for comments from the crowd!

hip hip hooray!

don’t want no one to comment on a post?

take it to a Private Chat

otherwise just about every comment is open game

View attachment 19033672
Not according to Subgirl and all you who say to leave the politics out of it...until you feel like inserting the politics into it.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Unreal, he butts into a conversation to express his opinion on something I asked of someone else and you accuse me of being the one to try and start shit. Did you put an angry smile on his post and advise him to take it to PM's as well?
I didn’t see it but when the “fucks” start entering the conversation it all goes south. I rarely use the angry emoji to answer your question. I can’t remember using more than 5 times if that my whole time on any social media. I don’t mind so much the political talk especially when there is content in the statements rather than generic “you’re an idiot” stuff. Your statements have content so I don’t mind reading your side of things and why you feel that way but judging others for how they think and making trouble by saying anything like your statement about admitting he was wrong is just asking for trouble on the thread. It was just not necessary. There are a lot of different folks on here from all different walks of life and having different opinions and ways of expressing it. We are trying to keep it civil here. Most of us here I’m sure have common interests and ideas. Yes, we do sometimes get carried away but try to come back and agree to disagree. (Sometimes…maybe we could do a bit better on that but it takes all of us to curb our comments as to not elevate it when we feel the need to…)

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Know it all know nothing ....and a narcissist are the same an unfortunately we have on here and is ruining things for everybody.