What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user
Between Subbie urging me to slow down and my sisters conversation last night, I have decided to turn the switch off and do absolutely nothing until I see the doctor which will be Tuesday… i’ve never been short on energy and usually overwork myself, but I’m feeling way too dizzy to be even trying that… thanks Subbie for straightening me out
"Listen to the Sisters and Brothers who ONLY want what's best for you" : Unknown Sister or Brother❤️😊☝️

oldmaninbc

Hello kind Sir.
Yes at 1:30 pm Est I will shut off the slow cooker add 1 cup of raisin 3 tab of vanilla and 1 of cinnamon
Its a recipe I have used for 10 years from a cookbook " Americas Test Kitchen recipes for slow cookers"
I have made it so many times the book naturally opens up to that recipe and that part of the book has the DNA of every rice pudding I ever made stains
That's just great, leave me sitting here with an image of freshly baked rice pudding with raisins a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Probably creamy as well.

Made so many times it is second nature.

In Bruce Lees words, "I don't fear a man who knows 10,000 kicks but I fear a man who has practiced one kick
10, 000 times.

I miss my grandmas rice pudding, I miss my grandma.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Between Subbie urging me to slow down and my sisters conversation last night, I have decided to turn the switch off and do absolutely nothing until I see the doctor which will be Tuesday… i’ve never been short on energy and usually overwork myself, but I’m feeling way too dizzy to be even trying that… thanks Subbie for straightening me out
Subby is here to keep an eye on us O'l Farts.

Better off if you can possibly do it covertly and perhaps make HQ in the guest room ,door closed
That won't work.....I have tried it. She knows when I am sleeping ......she knows when I'm awake.....I better watch out I better not bitch I'm telling you why.....

jokerman

Premium user
Personally, I would listen to Subie ,things seem to go smooth and there are always snacks involved.

jokerman

Premium user
The wife is in town at home, she knows when you have been good, she knows when you have been bad. So you better watch out and I'll tell you why...
Please ,I am not beyond in the days of old to discover ice cream and take carful note on weight looks and even take pictures of it before I eat it.
The next day replace it and it to make it identical to what I ate before..
I also learned that you never throw the old container away.
There are times when the original flavor is no longer available and I will substitute and install another close one in the original container.
That has never failed me.

jokerman

Premium user
That's just great, leave me sitting here with an image of freshly baked rice pudding with raisins a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. Probably creamy as well.

Made so many times it is second nature.

In Bruce Lees words, "I don't fear a man who knows 10,000 kicks but I fear a man who has practiced one kick
10, 000 times.

I miss my grandmas rice pudding, I miss my grandma.
I miss my Grandma too ,My Grandma never missed me😊☝️

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blood of yoru enemies.jpg

oldmaninbc

There has to be a story there?
Hello GW, soon your roof will be tended and back in shape. A house is in peril without a good roof.

I was youngish when grandma went to prison, my understanding it was about blackmail. It wasn't really spoken about. My family was good at that, ignoring and forgetting past unsavory deeds.

The only 2 family members I knew were my mom and grandma, everyone else was through marriage.
I love them both dearly. I share in some of their shortcomings.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club

Ich liege im Bett, hatte keinen geilen Sex mit dem Mann den ich über alles liebe. Weil ich ständig, an dich dachte. Selbstverletzung/Selbstverständlich.

Ich hab ne geile Anlage hier oben. Samsung Soundbar + fetten Dubwoofer. Ein hoch auf die Droge. Ich werde vom Schrottipad via dingsbums umschalten, wenn du nicht endlich dein Maul aufmachst du feige Sau. Ich werde dich ficken, Du wirst dich niemals davon erholen. Du weißt, das ich das kann

Warum kommst du hierher und redest gemein? Hier ist kein Ort für diese Art von Gesprächen. Bauen Sie Cannabis an?

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
I love you brother boo. Thanks for thinking clearly today 🥰