What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I started at the age of 11. My brother that was one of the good connections in town pretty much dealt with college age kids exclusively with me being the only exception which he made that exception to help insure i wouldn't get ripped off or sod something laced with something else etc. Anyway because I was the only one in my age group of friends getting ahold of this really top shelf smoke, that made me the cool one among my friends. Being as young as we were most of us struggled to be able to get ahold of enough money to afford the cheap mexican brick weed so thanks to my brother i always had the best smoke. I was big for my age too (I was 6 foot by age 11) which made me seem older then I was and there was a beer store in town run by a Vietnamese family and they would sell beer to anyone who looked even close to being old enough (you only had to be 18 back then). So getting beer was no big flex back then. I even bought my own keg for my 17th birthday. So that also helped me to be the cool one among my friends because I was also able to get beer whenever I wanted. :biggrin:
I had a mustache and a chest patch at 12 and could buy beer on the beach no problem.
😆

jokerman

Premium user
I used to run and bloody nipples was a problem for me. I’d look like I’d been shot 2 times in the chest after a 5 mile run. Blood thinners will do that to you…😂
Well ,looking at your last pic of you standing next to your potatoes and me commenting on you having a lot of girlfriends makes me believe considering your equipment you were one fast mofo😊☝️

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

IMG_20240825_103701_6.jpg

Seems like a good idea?
🤔

jokerman

Premium user
Hello my good man, a pleasure to say Hi as always.

Do you put raisins in your rice pudding?
Hello kind Sir.
Yes at 1:30 pm Est I will shut off the slow cooker add 1 cup of raisin 3 tab of vanilla and 1 of cinnamon
Its a recipe I have used for 10 years from a cookbook " Americas Test Kitchen recipes for slow cookers"
I have made it so many times the book naturally opens up to that recipe and that part of the book has the DNA of every rice pudding I ever made stains

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Between Subbie urging me to slow down and my sisters conversation last night, I have decided to turn the switch off and do absolutely nothing until I see the doctor which will be Tuesday… i’ve never been short on energy and usually overwork myself, but I’m feeling way too dizzy to be even trying that… thanks Subbie for straightening me out