What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Not according to Subgirl and all you who say to leave the politics out of it...until you feel like inserting the politics into it.

awww take it easy Mang , this happens all the time

why?

maybe I should rephrase my statement , this kind of rhetoric happens every election year

just ask Gypsy and others here who have moderated pot forums

its been my experience that during these election cycles and it’s inevitable that members are gonna comment about something political , the mods usually turn away and give some slack

there is no hypocrisy here Amigo , we know politics and religion are tabu , we ain’t dummies , we just know it’s gonna happen durning election years

but yes , one must use some self control and not go overboard

the damn mods have a tough enough job during regular seasons , let alone a fukin’ high level most controversial election EVER….and try to keep a bunch of high spirited thoroughbreds in line , yeah , whatever they are getting paid it ain’t enough!…

jokerman

Premium user
Good morning, gypsy, I trust that the new ticker is doing well and it appears from your post that you were on top of the world lately. Congratulations on making it through to the other side…Subbie, if it weren’t for the amount of ice packs that I keep in the freezer I wouldn’t be able to walk. It seems like my trainer is pushing me harder and harder every day yet I am able to do the exercises, but I’m not good with the discomfort the following two days. My sleep has been very sporadic and I’m not getting rested. Top shelf marijuana doesn’t seem to be doing to me anymore, I just don’t get a sound sleep for more than a few hours.
He made a better choice not picking the Temu fibulator

jokerman

Premium user
Good day OF, As I sit here typing, I am percolating sweat. The humidity is only 26%. Must be my coffee making me hot. But there is always this concept, I am just a hot old man.

In Bob Dylan's words: "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."

Hope your day has some happiness to it. I think some unknown electrician said that, or was it a plumber🧰
Could be a surveyor😊

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Better your wife than the neighbor.
Your garden must be doing well as long as it's getting the water required in this hot weather. Are weather is going to get even hotter. No rain in sight, all around campfire band has been put in order across the province. Some people just don't understand the concept of how fires get started.
My basement is a cool 68 and pretty much stays there in the summer. Now winter is a horse of a different color. Can get into the 50's if I don't heat it. I fight the cold in the winter.