What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

They get up to some goofy shit sometimes.
😆
He was a riding school pony for his early years, then he got a kick in the field and a fractured leg. They wanted rid of him, so my wife purchased him for a 1 thousand pounds 8 years ago last week. Cross tied him in the stable and nursed him back to health.

He is so soft and daft, but he can have a little play up from time to time to push his boundaries. He just drags me all over and mugs Me for carrots. I shall find some pics of his moustache, he looks a bit like Doober. 😂

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It's been steadily seeping into this thread for months, it's just that if nobody says anything in response then everyone acts like it isn't happening but if someone says anything against the popular position then all hell breaks loose. Funny thing about it is those who keep saying to not bring it into this thread are the ones who bring it in the most.

Now most likely I'll be the one accused of bringing it in and told to take it somewhere else even though I'm just responding to your post. For the record, I have no problem with keeping it out of this thread but I'll be expecting everyone else and I mean everyone, to do the same.
Everyone on that side of the pond seems to be so polarized - that civil discourse fast erodes into a slanging match - with very rude expletives thrown hither and tither - like shots across the bow - when someone takes up a contrary position within a debate - and that's just not acceptable on my site - telling other members to fuck off - is not part of what I'd call civil discourse HempKat - no matter what their argument is - best to be polite methinks - because we all share this thread and forum - and I don't like to see or hear of members with blood under their nails - due to being lambasted with mundane - inane swear words 😉 - so keep it cordial - and civil - and then I won't have to be nagging you about it -

BumSplodgeBrownPants

IMG_3522.jpeg
IMG_3490.jpeg

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I can see why you prefer the basement, that's a livable temperature in the summer.

It seems us growers are always fighting some kind of temperature extreme.
Us older people as well.
Ain't that the truth. I can't take the heat or the cold like I use to. Paying for it today. Have to get what I think is Basal Cell Carcinoma froze off my nose. This will be the 4 th time. I never used sun block ....10 feet tall and bullet proof syndrome.

Then there is the cold....I wear a sweat shirt all summer long. I am always cold. Used to keep the heat at 68 in the winter....now it's 74.

I have become such a pussy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ain't that the truth. I can't take the heat or the cold like I use to. Paying for it today. Have to get what I think is Basal Cell Carcinoma froze off my nose. This will be the 4 th time. I never used sun block ....10 feet tall and bullet proof syndrome.

Then there is the cold....I wear a sweat shirt all summer long. I am always cold. Used to keep the heat at 68 in the winter....now it's 74.

I have become such a pussy.
Let's have another pic of ya huge hooter Pute - so we can see how big the mole is now -