What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

moose eater

I don't believe so. Did I convey that?
I wasn't sure if you had or not. It was posted as a question for clarification.

I think the part about Israel's reaction to being attacked left that impression.

Their anger indicating some degree of indignation.

Personally, if I had their history for the last 76 years, I'd be more than a bit surprised if someone DIDN'T try to slit my proverbial (or literal) throat.

Though there are certainly those people on this planet that shit on others' lives and maintain a stance of righteous indignation when the favor is returned. We refer to some of those as narcissists, some as nationalists, some as ethnocentricists, some as culturally centric, and others as mere garden variety religious nutbars and zealots.

It often comes from those who see their culture as superior to the extent that it becomes acceptable to fuck over anyone else... or take their land, rape their people and expect to murder them routinely without due karmic results.

Pieces of human waste and shit, in other words.

moose eater

But according to Canna the ones against the indigenous of the country he is colonizing is settled, since it ended way back in the 1970s. I certainly hope this brilliant parody does not go over any of the big brains here.
I don't think it was so much a matter of the 'big brains here', as much as it was a matter of those who pretend to have depth of insight and thoughtfulness, but often miss the point entirely because it defies their rather solid/crystalline and propagandized (however illogical and obfuscated, presumptuous) view of things.

JKD

Veteran

I think the part about Israel's reaction to being attacked left that impression.

Personally, if I had their history for the last 76 years, I'd be more than a bit surprised if someone DIDN'T try to slit my proverbial (or literal) throat.

Though there are certainly those people on this planet that shit on others' lives and maintain a stance of righteous indignation when the favor is returned. We refer to some of those as narcissists, some as nationalists, some as ethnocentricists, some as culturally centric, and others as mere garden variety religious nutbars and zealots.

It often comes from those who see their culture as superior to the extent that it becomes acceptable to fuck over anyone else... or take their land, rape their people and expect to murder them routinely without due karmic results.

State terrorists (Dahiya doctrine etc).

Brother Nature

They do.

Crocodiles and sharks are dinosaurs.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

You perceive reality differently than I.

I see both hateful violent sides as two hateful violent sides.

Something tells me to suggest that you reread the entire thread before I dismiss your "reality".

There's a lot of hypocritical hate that leads folks to being violently hateful whilst hatefully hating hateful violence.
There are also some dinosaurs on this site itself, but that wasn’t my point and you know that…

I perceive reality based on the facts of reality.

Regardless of if both sides consist solely of evil hateful people, which we know they don’t, one side is and has historically been significantly more successful in perpetrating and carrying out that hate and violence against the other.

Your glib comments on the subject comes across very disingenuous when you minimise the loss of one side down to “they both bad…”.

moose eater

There are also some dinosaurs on this site itself, but that wasn’t my point and you know that…

Regardless of if both sides consist solely of evil hateful people, which we know they don’t, one side is and has historically been significantly more successful in perpetrating and carrying out that hate and violence against the other.

Your glib comments on the subject comes across very disingenuous when you minimise the loss of one side down to “they both bad…”.
And it doesn't take a great deal of insight to determine after a crime who was a defender and who was an offender, and the significant meanings in their respective roles as such. And each has different rights under the laws, whether state, federal, or international. Though some don't appear to believe they're supposed to be subject to such things.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

Glib?

I suppose that's the end of our dialog.

I minimilized nothing.

I highlighted that violence and hatred shines through in both sides.

Deny it all you can.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran

If you watch the documentary I posted you will see that it is highly pro Palestine without the necessity of fabrication. My post was mostly to address some of the exaggerations posted which are either conjecture or flat falsehoods, intended to fuel the rage of readers/observers. I am on the side of the Palestinian plight, however I think propaganda is not helpful, no matter which way it is slanted - definitely outlined in my previous post.

Cannavore

Veteran
even if it was merely IDF taking out vehicles as Hamas escaped with hostages, it's still a statement that IDF was under orders to kill their own rather than anyone escaping.
They also tank shelled houses in their own settlements with military orders to the tank operators to do so, had prior knowledge of an attack and seemingly issued orders that everything was all safe and then some. It's a mix of barbarism and hubris.

I posted this months ago in here;

moose eater

If you watch the documentary I posted you will see that it is highly pro Palestine without the necessity of fabrication. My post was mostly to address some of the exaggerations posted which are either conjecture or flat falsehoods, intended to fuel the rage of readers/observers. I am on the side of the Palestinian plight, however I think propaganda is not helpful, no matter which way it is slanted - definitely outlined in my previous post.
Had I posted anything you determined to be exaggerations?

moose eater

They also tank shelled houses in their own settlements with military orders to the tank operators to do so, had prior knowledge of an attack and seemingly issued orders that everything was all safe and then some. It's a mix of barbarism and hubris.

I posted this months ago in here;

Yep, I was aware of this shelling occurring at the Kibbutz.

Cannavore

Veteran
Had I posted anything you determined to be exaggerations?
He seems to think the Hamas videos of them blowing up tanks and sniping soldiers are fake from the sounds of his previous posts.

They could always be fake but I doubt it. Never seen or heard anyone suggesting that they were before.

moose eater

He seems to think the Hamas videos of them blowing up tanks and sniping soldiers are fake from the sounds of his previous posts.

They could always be fake but I doubt it. Never seen or heard anyone suggesting that they were before.
Microbe had identified and asserted the videos of Hamas using rpg's against IDF armor as excerpts from what might be video games previously, citing the appearance of unusual secondary explosions, with me noting that the rpg's used are not the same type as years gone by.

Cannavore

Veteran
Lol what about it? He stated that jews....which made up about 3% of the population....... would have genocided the germans if they had the chance

And thats just fucking hilarious
about as hilarious as gazans w/ a 70% unemployment rate living inside of a blockade genociding a nuclear power backed by the world's greatest military.

Cannavore

Veteran
As long as you see both sides commtting atrocities, you can't choose between them in any moral capacity as to their atrocities being (less?) atrocious.
I see you didn't answer this:

"Can I lock you and your family in your house for the rest of your lives? I'll bring you food and water and employ 50% you, the employed will get permission to leave for work and then come straight home after. You can use the internet and watch TV and stuff.

If the answer is yes, that's just sad.

If the answer is no, explain how you plan on getting out when I have armed guards surrounding the place."

So I'll do it for you, because you know the answer and don't want to say it because all your holier than thou both sidesism falls apart immediately.

If you try to fight back against my armed guards in any way, you are Hamas.

Latest posts

Latest posts