What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Can I lock you and your family in your house for the rest of your lives? I'll bring you food and water and employ 50% you, the employed will get permission to leave for work and then come straight home after. You can use the internet and watch TV and stuff.

If the answer is yes, that's just sad.

If the answer is no, explain how you plan on getting out when I have armed guards surrounding the place.

You already have.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
You get your facts from those doing the killing. Then you climb up on your high horse and have a drink or three and talk shit. Buffoon-style.

I get my facts from observation.

You, like many others, like to attempt to vilify my drinking.

It's not talking shit if it's true.

Both sides are doing the same thing.

Some just have rocks instead of bombs.

If and when the shoe is on the other foot, the proof will be in the pudding.

Look at the violent hatred in this very thread, from our fellow countrymen.

Cannavore

Veteran
i think if the jews were let out of the concentration camps during ww2, they would have been genocidal against the nazis. both sides were the same thing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in case this has not been posted in its entirety. View with a critical eye, as with all presentations. Edit; It is an Al Jazeera documentary re October 7th

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just in case this has not been posted in its entirety. View with a critical eye, as with all presentations. Edit; It is an Al Jazeera documentary re October 7th

This does seemingly debunk some of this; "the idf had advanced warning of that festival being potentially targeted in an attack and did nothing, then delayed to get there, they also denied requests by the festival creators for armed security.... then they rolled up with the hannibal directive fully deployed and started blasting."

It is conceivable (evidently) that some of the vehicles targeted by helicopter guns held people fleeing the festival but the more likely scenario was they contained hostages with Hamas headed for Gaza (indeed Hannibal directive) but not some wanton slaughter of innocents for the sake of propaganda which some maintain.

When there is rage generated by the actions of others (eg. Israel, IDF and the Hamas attack) this is understandable and justifiable. Seeking even outrageous fake bullshit to justify that rage (eg. disinformation like beheaded babies, made up videos of IDF tanks RPGed) is not understandable nor justified.

moose eater

This does seemingly debunk some of this; "the idf had advanced warning of that festival being potentially targeted in an attack and did nothing, then delayed to get there, they also denied requests by the festival creators for armed security.... then they rolled up with the hannibal directive fully deployed and started blasting."

It is conceivable (evidently) that some of the vehicles targeted by helicopter guns held people fleeing the festival but the more likely scenario was they contained hostages with Hamas headed for Gaza (indeed Hannibal directive) but not some wanton slaughter of innocents for the sake of propaganda which some maintain.

When there is rage generated by the actions of others (eg. Israel, IDF and the Hamas attack) this is understandable and justifiable. Seeking even outrageous fake bullshit to justify that rage (eg. disinformation like beheaded babies, made up videos of IDF tanks RPGed) is not understandable nor justified.
Should someone, anyone, who's been an illegal occupier, murderer, land thief and rapist for 76 years be surprised and indignant that they were attacked?

moose eater

the occupier and the occupied are on equal moral footing
I think there were at least a couple people who completely missed your parody in a couple posts and weren't able to apply or achieve the self-awareness it might've taken to possess an understanding of the implications of what they, themselves, have been pontificating about... thus proving an absence of serious or honest thought.

Latest posts

Latest posts