What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
I think there were at least a couple people who completely missed your parody in a couple posts and weren't able to apply or achieve the self-awareness it might've taken to possess an understanding of the implications of what they, themselves, have been pontificating about... thus proving an absence of serious or honest thought.
:) at least you get where i'm coming from moose

but no its just easier to say i hate jews or whatever

moose eater

:) at least you get where i'm coming from moose

but no its just easier to say i hate jews or whatever
Simple (and blind) is as simple (and blind) does.

And ibn a separate direction of critiquing, even if it was merely IDF taking out vehicles as Hamas escaped with hostages, it's still a statement that IDF was under orders to kill their own rather than anyone escaping.

Sounds sorta' Attica, doesn't it?

"We're from the government and we're here to help..."

RobFromTX

Lol what about it? He stated that jews....which made up about 3% of the population....... would have genocided the germans if they had the chance

And thats just fucking hilarious

JKD

Veteran
I believe it’s meant to be absurd in order to highlight his point that the two ‘sides’ are not morally equivalent.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think there were at least a couple people who completely missed your parody in a couple posts and weren't able to apply or achieve the self-awareness it might've taken to possess an understanding of the implications of what they, themselves, have been pontificating about... thus proving an absence of serious or honest thought.

I definitely missed the part where he excused the USA's occupation, land theft, murder, and rape.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Simple (and blind) is as simple (and blind) does.

And ibn a separate direction of critiquing, even if it was merely IDF taking out vehicles as Hamas escaped with hostages, it's still a statement that IDF was under orders to kill their own rather than anyone escaping.

Sounds sorta' Attica, doesn't it?

"We're from the government and we're here to help..."
ibn? Don't know what that is.

Brother Nature

that would be a rare opinion on this thread. But cannas all over the place. hes easily confusing
I think cannavore has been one of the more consistent voices in this thread. He’s certainly a lot less confusing than those calling Putin a monster and power hungry dictator for invading Ukraine then coming up with a litany of excuses for Netanyahu doing literally the exact same thing.

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
AFAIK it’s ok to find any atrocities atrocious, you don’t have to choose between them.
But according to Canna the ones against the indigenous of the country he is colonizing is settled, since it ended way back in the 1970s. I certainly hope this brilliant parody does not go over any of the big brains here.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I think cannavore has been one of the more consistent voices in this thread. He’s certainly a lot less confusing than those calling Putin a monster and power hungry dictator for invading Ukraine then coming up with a litany of excuses for Netanyahu doing literally the exact same thing.

Something that shouldn't need repeating, but does seem pertinent to address:

I think Israel is the same monster as Putin.

I just understand that many, if not most, Palestinians will behave just as Israel's government is, should they get the weapons.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
But according to Canna the ones against the indigenous of the country he is colonizing is settled, since it ended way back in the 1970s. I certainly hope this brilliant parody does not go over any of the big brains here.

I've been trying to tack that down for weeks.

I wonder why I have failed.....

Brother Nature

Something that shouldn't need repeating, but does seem pertinent to address:

I think Israel is the same monster as Putin.

I just understand that many, if not most, Palestinians will behave just as Israel's government is, should they get the weapons.
Yeah but that’s just supposition, the reality is that they don’t and they are being slaughtered in the thousands.

If dinosaurs still existed we all lead very different lives, but they don’t so it’s a pointless line of argument.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Yeah but that’s just supposition, the reality is that they don’t and they are being slaughtered in the thousands.

If dinosaurs still existed we all lead very different lives, but they don’t so it’s a pointless line of argument.

They do.

Crocodiles and sharks are dinosaurs.

You can't see the forest for the trees.

You perceive reality differently than I.

I see both hateful violent sides as two hateful violent sides.

Something tells me to suggest that you reread the entire thread before I dismiss your "reality".

There's a lot of hypocritical hate that leads folks to being violently hateful whilst hatefully hating hateful violence.

JKD

Veteran
Thanks for the context. Evidently I did not go back far enough before I started posting again in this thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts