What's new

War

St. Phatty

I don't have a chance to speak with the Russian Government often

But when I do, I remind them that they could make Washington DC disappear

and at least 1/2 the US population would cheer.

The US has been in a state of War - international and civil - since 9-11.

US Senator Al Franken states clearly in his Autobiography: he and New York Mayor Ed Koch had certain foreknowledge of 9-11. Mayor Koch warned Senator Franken not to go to work at his office at the World Trade Center.

"One of the widely disseminated stories was that no Jews died in the collapse of the Trade Towers because they had received calls telling them not to go to work that day.

To tell you the truth, I got the Jew call. I had an office in the Trade Center where I used to do most of my writing. The call came from former New York mayor Ed Koch. "Al," he told me, "don't go to work on the twenty-third day of Elul."

Looks like they didn't try too hard to warn the 2900+ Gentile Americans that were Murdered on 9-11.
In the week after 9-11, the San Francisco Chronicle had a news article stating that California Politician Willie Brown ALSO received a phone call warning him not to fly on 9-11.

So much for the Official US Government Conspiracy Theory re 9-11.
They said they didn't know ... THEY KNEW.

The Short Version: Israel did 9-11.
Sorry for the Bad News.

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...?topic=12208.0

Amynamous

ā€œLies and the Lying Liars who Tell Themā€ is NOT an autobiography, itā€™s a book of comedic political satire.
I thought you were smart enough to know the difference. Obviously, I was wrong.
But then again, why should we believe anything coming from someone who tortures small animals.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
.........The Short Version: Israel did 9-11.
Sorry for the Bad News.

The really, really bad news: we ALL new something bad was gonna happen from bin laden but GW Bush and advisers decided to ignore the warnings 'cause they wanted an excuse to invade Iraq 'cause they ALL had financial interests tied to oil.

bin laden (NO ties to Iraq) did the deed but USA govt. let him be The Boogieman, unspoken collusion at its finest! ;)

chilliwilli

Waterboy
jpzHmJw.jpg

Brother Nature

I doubt Russia will be the aggressor. The Ukraine has said they don't expect an attack, Russia has said they have no reason to attack. It's just America posturing as the world police again to make Americans feel better about their failing economy, covid, internal division, and loss of respect/power on a worldwide scale. Russia's requests were simple, keep to your word of 'not one inch eastward' in terms of the expansion of NATO. If Russia does anything it will be in reaction to the US pressuring Ukraine. I don't believe that the US has the ability to win a war with Russia if they start one either, it'll just be another Vietnam. Plus, fuck Ukraine, they're literally run by Neo-Nazis, why support that?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
. Russia's requests were simple, keep to your word of 'not one inch eastward' in terms of the expansion of NATO.

Russias "requests" are designed to give them a free hand RE any former Soviet bloc country that managed to get out from under the heel of their boots. Ukraine nor anyone else is building up their military on Russias border except as a response to seeing Russian troop & armor build-ups next door. all the room in the world for Russia to hold "training exercises" without attempting to bully the neighbors. when, and who, promised Russia that NATO would never allow any former satellites to join NATO? Yeltsin believed this was the case, but promises made (if they WERE made) to an elected leader don't mean shit when another authoritarian seizes power & wants to rebuild the Soviet bloc by force & intimidation...

Absolem

US Senator Al Franken states clearly in his Autobiography: he and New York Mayor Ed Koch had certain foreknowledge of 9-11. Mayor Koch warned Senator Franken not to go to work at his office at the World Trade Center.

"One of the widely disseminated stories was that no Jews died in the collapse of the Trade Towers because they had received calls telling them not to go to work that day.

To tell you the truth, I got the Jew call. I had an office in the Trade Center where I used to do most of my writing. The call came from former New York mayor Ed Koch. "Al," he told me, "don't go to work on the twenty-third day of Elul."

Looks like they didn't try too hard to warn the 2900+ Gentile Americans that were Murdered on 9-11.
In the week after 9-11, the San Francisco Chronicle had a news article stating that California Politician Willie Brown ALSO received a phone call warning him not to fly on 9-11.

So much for the Official US Government Conspiracy Theory re 9-11.
They said they didn't know ... THEY KNEW.

The Short Version: Israel did 9-11.
Sorry for the Bad News.

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/in...?topic=12208.0

This is a bunch of non sense. Your sad attempt to blame Jewish people for 911 is easily disproven. How did you fall for this crap you posted? Did your own research? Can tell.

1. Your quote from Al Franken was him making fun of conspiracy theorists about the "Jew Call".
2. Franken was in Minnesota the day of the attacks.
3. Al Franken didn't even have a office at the world trade center.
4. the book, Lies and the Lying Liars Who Tell Them, was political satire.

This is from Franken's book. What's in blue which you quoted is called "Satire".

https://www.rojakpot.com/al-franken-...l-911-warning/

One of the widely disseminated stories was that no Jews died in the collapse of the Trade Towers because they had received calls telling them not to go to work that day.

To tell you the truth, I got the Jew call. I had an office in the Trade Center where I used to do most of my writing. The call came from former New York mayor Ed Koch.

ā€œAl,ā€ he told me, ā€œdonā€™t go to work on the twenty-third day of Elul [September 11, 2001].

Actually, I watched the events of that awful day from Minneapolis, where I was visiting my mom. Momā€™s in a nursing home, so I was staying at a hotel.

That morning, as I grabbed some coffee, I noticed people huddled around the TV. A plane had hit the World Trade Center. Must have been a commuter plane. Maybe the pilot had a heart attack or something.

Then the second plane hit. It was sickening. Then came the Pentagon. We were under attack.

Somehow, I got through to my wife in Manhattan. She was fine at home on the Upper West Side about 5 miles north of the (World) Trade Center. My son was at school on the Upper East Side, my daughter away at college.

As I watched the first Tower collapse, I was stunned. But I still couldnā€™t register the magnitude of what was happening, even as the second one went down.

I spent the rest of the day at the nursing home watching TV with my mom.

'Boogieman'

Time for some war music, this dropped harder then the first nuke.

https://youtu.be/WItpbdWwrwI

I remembered the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad Gita; Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and, to impress him, takes on his multi-armed form and says, ā€œNow I am become Death, the destroyer of worldsā€

J. Robert Oppenheimer - Father of the atomic bomb.

Latest posts

Latest posts