What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

JKD

Veteran
Interview with the self-described left wing Israeli journalist Ari Shavit, formerly with the left of centre Haaretz:

In a nutshell, Israel is in no way at fault. No peace without regime change in Iran.

If this is the Israeli left, it gives an insight into the Israeli mindset as a whole. If you read the Israeli newspapers, you must consider the deplorable comment sections may actually be truly representative.

moose eater

This asshole's referring to the Irish UN peacekeepers in Lebanon.

Some days I relish the mental image of rusty French guillotines, with light-weight blades, requiring a team of Sumo wrestlers to take turns manually pounding them 'home', when I consider humans of this caliber.

And yes, this guy was an advisor in Trump's cabinet.

1728674797510.png

Last edited:

moose eater

Bearing in mind that if they'd been Palestinian activists in Israel or Gaza, they'd have likely either been sentenced to indeterminate detention, or executed, maybe on the spot.

But I'm very glad they're there, they exist, and they're speaking out from inside the monster.

Re-edit. These folks are brave and caring. The woman distinctly reminds me of a beautiful young woman in both appearance and spirit, whom I knew nearly 50 years ago, in another life, who became an attorney for abused women and other social causes.

Last edited:

GenghisKush

With journalists like these, who needs a Stasi?

“I want all the normalization activities he is doing with Israel from Gaza to stop immediately because any joint activities, cooperation or dialogue with Israelis is unacceptable, even engaging with Israeli “peace activists,” she [Hind Khoudary] said.

Palestinian journalist Hind Khoudary, who describes herself as a former researcher consultant at Amnesty International, denied on Monday that she was the reason why Hamas arrested a number of peace activists from the Gaza Strip for holding a Zoom chat with Israelis last week.But she did not deny writing social media posts in opposition to the activities of the peace activists.Hamas said on Saturday that its security forces arrested a number of Palestinians, including journalist and peace activist Rami Aman, for “engaging in normalization activity with the Israeli occupation via the internet.”

Hamas said that the activity of the peace activists was tantamount to treason.The arrest of Rami Aman and his colleagues came after several Palestinians, including Khoudary, took to social media to condemn the Zoom chat with Israelis as an act of normalization “with the Israeli enemy.”

P.S. There is no death penalty in Israel and Palestinian activists in Israel are not being "executed [maybe] on the spot." That is a deranged fantasy.

moose eater

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

Yet another blindered claim of nonsense from the 'non-Zionist' section of apologists for Israel's and IDF's carnage...

As though it doesn't exist and isn't well established. Delusions are as delusions do...

I could go on and on about the delusions in the pervious poster's BS claims, either born of a 'non-Zionist' collusion and standard 'apologist' demeanor', or mere ignorance. whichever it might be. Or both.

But please, laughing this hard in the early afternoon is difficult for the pain in my gut.

moose eater

No.. But wait.. there's MUCH more.....