What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Microbe had identified and asserted the videos of Hamas using rpg's against IDF armor as excerpts from what might be video games previously, citing the appearance of unusual secondary explosions, with me noting that the rpg's used are not the same type as years gone by.
I did not maintain they were from video games, although that is possible but I did believe them to be fake. Others did assert they were from video games.

moose eater

I did not maintain they were from video games, although that is possible but I did believe them to be fake. Others did assert they were from video games.
Sorry, I just recalled that as being a possible stated source.

I believe in that exchange I commented on them being armor-piercing, or designed for armor in specific, which would've potentially explained the secondary explosion. I recall searching the newer tip on them and posting that or commenting on it.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I see you didn't answer this:

"Can I lock you and your family in your house for the rest of your lives? I'll bring you food and water and employ 50% you, the employed will get permission to leave for work and then come straight home after. You can use the internet and watch TV and stuff.

If the answer is yes, that's just sad.

If the answer is no, explain how you plan on getting out when I have armed guards surrounding the place."

So I'll do it for you, because you know the answer and don't want to say it because all your holier than thou both sidesism falls apart immediately.

If you try to fight back against my armed guards in any way, you are Hamas.

I did answer that.

You never finalized a position on the USA's righteousness.

Cannavore

Veteran
But according to Canna the ones against the indigenous of the country he is colonizing is settled, since it ended way back in the 1970s.
I wasn't even alive in the 1970's. I colonized precisely nothing.

You're oversimplifying because you have a dog in the race no different than what Genghis does because he's jewish. (youre indigenous i assume since you always talk about these topics?)

My entire point was the physical settling and colonizing in the US last happened over a hundred years ago for the most part. We are not still actively settling indigenous lands by displacing natives w/violence and replacing with settlers.
Yes there are land disputes and I side with the indigenous communities and want to give them more sovereignty. But let's not kid ourselves, you can still protest and take these issues to court. Gazans cannot, they just get sniped in the face. The situation in Palestine is ongoing and can be reversed. The situation within the US can no longer be reversed. Too much time, immigration, etc has happened.

Also, Israel is basically the 51st state. Their colonization of the middle east is being directed and supported and led by the US. Israeli colonization = US colonization..

Cannavore

Veteran
They want to colonize Syria, Lebanon, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt and parts of Saudi Arabia as well as Gaza and the West Bank. They say it often, and plainly as if they know they will never suffer any repurcussion for being openly genocidal (because this is a US led & backed project to control the flow of oil and resources. Zionists get an empire in the middle east and the US secures oil and resources pipelines and routes through the Suez for the next hundred plus years over China and Russia).

We should let them do it because the alternative would mean countries defending themselves with force n violence and that's equally as morally bad as the former. /sarcasm

JKD

Veteran
Deliberate strikes on UN positions:

Blog documenting Israeli equipment losses supported by photographic or video evidence:

Last edited:

moose eater

Deliberate strikes on UN positions:

There is an article either in The Intercept or at Grim's and Scahill's Drop Site News specifically about IDF intentionally targeting UN AID workers for a long while now.

Not to mention the intentional targeting of journalists guilty of doing their jobs and outing Israel's criminal acts.

US hypocrisy is higher than any time in history that I can recall, and that's saying something.

The next time I hear a US politician bitch about respect for law and order, I might have to consider really deeply how badly I want to go to jail for smacking a blatant liar and hypocrite in the mouth in a way that's felt for a while.

Last edited:

JKD

Veteran
There is an article either in The Intercept or at Grim's and Scahill's Drop Site News specifically about IDF intentionally targeting UN AID workers for a long while now.

Not to mention the intentional targeting of journalists guilty of doing their jobs and outing Israel's criminal acts.

US hypocrisy is higher than any time in history that I can recall, and that's saying something.

The next time I hear a US politician bitch about respect for law and order, I might have to consider really deeply how badly I want to go to jail for smacking a blatant liar and hypocrite in the mouth in a way that's felt for a while.
Surveillance of ICC since 2015

Latest posts

Latest posts