What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

h.h.

Veteran
Yeah I know, I just find it hilarious that so many see him as the ultimate example of what it is to be a true conservative. The truth is he is just another member of the wealthy elite with no true morals, values or principals other then whatever he can do to benefit himself.[/QUOTE/]
Liberalism and conservatism are both ideologies reaching further and further away from normalcy. Life is too complex for such simplicities.

Volcanna

Veteran
It's nothing of the sort, a graph lower on the same page shows nearly a flat line up to the month that Omicron emerged, clear evidence that it was rare up until Omicron. The sharpest spike in cases happened once Omicron started spreading. So the graph clearly shows that it was rare until Omicron which is what I've been saying all along. Again though you are too ignorant to see this. All you saw was a set of numbers that's not much lower then a different set of numbers and said, "Ah ha, proof" not being smart enough to realize don't say what you think they say because it doesn't indicate exactly when those numbers were taken. For all you know all of the cases of vaccinated people being infected happened around Oct. 2021 when there was a strain that was allowing breakthrough infections. I've been making concise points all along, try to get an education so you can recognize concise points or how to read graphs for that matter.
Hahah yeah that graph doesn’t exist. If it did you would have posted it. Believe whatever you want bro. But breakthroughs are not rare. Even if it did start with omicro, which it didn’t, you are still getting boosted with the same recipe to this day. You could have said that same thing with 1/4 of the words.

Volcanna

Veteran
Yeah it sucks when the source you think proves your point has a paywall. Gee maybe the NY Times is trying to cash in on all the people who want to believe the Hunter Biden Laptop scam...I mean scandle is real? Like the article I linked say, the repairman who admitted he was a Trump supporter and that he was hoping the Laptop could help Trump with the impeachment for pressuring Ukraine for dirt on Biden, might some how clear Trump. How that repairman instead of calling Biden to see if he was going to pick up his laptop called Rudy Giuliani instead and gives the laptop to one of his representatives. Which looks even more suspicious when in an early interview he said they normally call owners who haven't picked things up, changed his story when asked in a later interviewed if he ever called Biden to which he replied "customers leave stuff behind all the time" It's also rather suspicious that during all that time Giuliani was trying to dig up dirt on Biden he had this laptop that supposedly had the smoking gun he needed but months later he suddenly starts promoting these suspicious emails as the smoking gun, after having more then enough time to plant them on Biden's laptop. Now I'm sure the NY Times has confirmed it was Biden's laptop since Biden having a laptop he left at a repair shop was never in question and never retrieved by Biden. I'll even go as far as to say that the laptop has suspicious emails that look bad for Biden. I will however stop at believing the NY Times ws able to determine the authenticity of said emails when multiple investigations by the corrupt Ukrainian AG, the AG that replaced him and our own AG who was Trumps AG and our intelligence services all investigated this scandle with Burisma and China and found nothing but lo and behold now the NY Times does what nobody else was able to do. I also find it funny you're so willing to accept this story from the NY Times knowing that you and all the other Trump Loving/ Biden Hating people have called the NY Times fake news when you didn't like the story they were selling.

Hahahahahah blah blah blah. That’s literally what that paragraph said.

h.h.

Veteran
Hahah yeah that graph doesn’t exist. If it did you would have posted it. Believe whatever you want bro. But breakthroughs are not rare. Even if it did start with omicro, which it didn’t, you are still getting boosted with the same recipe to this day. You could have said that same thing with 1/4 of the words.

Too many big words?

ButterflyEffect

And you have such a peaceful sounding name. Seriously, half the people posting don't even know what a Nazi is. They would use Commie in the same way. I agree it is infuriating but really speakers corner is best thought of as entertainment, or leave it to the true nutters. It will eventually eat itself.

Lol. Every once in a while, I get to my limit with these abject morons and their anti-reality drivel. Agreed on your point, though. Same as Fishy made, sage advice.

ButterflyEffect

It's nothing of the sort, a graph lower on the same page shows nearly a flat line up to the month that Omicron emerged, clear evidence that it was rare up until Omicron. The sharpest spike in cases happened once Omicron started spreading. So the graph clearly shows that it was rare until Omicron which is what I've been saying all along. Again though you are too ignorant to see this. All you saw was a set of numbers that's not much lower then a different set of numbers and said, "Ah ha, proof" not being smart enough to realize don't say what you think they say because it doesn't indicate exactly when those numbers were taken. For all you know all of the cases of vaccinated people being infected happened around Oct. 2021 when there was a strain that was allowing breakthrough infections. I've been making concise points all along, try to get an education so you can recognize concise points or how to read graphs for that matter.

It's like debating a first grader, although I guess that's kind of insulting to first graders.

ButterflyEffect

Well giving Three Berries the benefit of the doubt he claims that Q denied that he ever said JFKjr was coming back to life (funny how three berries specified Jr when all along I only said JFK I mean where did he get the Jr from if not Q) Anyway obviously after his prediction failed Q saw the wisedom in saying he never said what we all know he said. I mean only a moron like Trump would cling to such an obviously blatant lie.

I'm still anxiously awaiting the day that it all implodes and these morons are wandering around rudderless. I mean, I'm sure another cult will sucker them in, that's a failure of their minds own need to believe in crackpot bullshit. Like a moth to a flame.

Volcanna

Veteran
Lol. Every once in a while, I get to my limit with these abject morons and their anti-reality drivel. Agreed on your point, though. Same as Fishy made, sage advice.

The people we are calling nazi are self proclaimed nazis ,wearing nazi badges,So they are pretty easy to ID.

Hempy McNoodle

Actually the second line refers to people not yet protected by the vaccine which since the place that before partially vaccinated they see it as being less the partially vaccinated. Since the point of Volcanna's failed argument is to make the case that people protected by the vaccine still get infected then for all intents and purposes not yet protected by the vaccine = not vaccinated at least as far as it applies to Volcanna's argument. Timeline is completely relevant from the beginning of the vaccine program all the way up to last October when Omicron became active the line representing infections was almost flat then suddenly last October thru the holidays there was a huge spike in new infections. Since nothing indicates when the infections occurred in the data Volcanna presented it's very possible that all of the breakthrough cases happened at that time. Will all the unvaccinated or not yet protected could have been occurring the whole time.

It's not a vaccine. It's a "jab." The second line is a category of "jabbed."

Hempy McNoodle

No they don't, they never invaded Russia, in fact the only country NATO was never invited into was Iraq as that is the only time that artical 5 was ever put into play. Now the reason for that invasion did appear to be false but in one of your previous posts you tried to make the case Russia had the right to invade just on the belief that WMD (biological weapons) existed and might be soon used against Russia. Funny how when Putin does it you see it as perfectly legitimate but if anyone else does it then they need to be held accountable.

That's because when Putin does it there were actual WMDs and when NATO does it, there's just a bunch of oil.

ButterflyEffect

Speaking of Dear Leader, we got this little word salad gem from him regarding how the US should deal with Ukraine -

"Well what I would do, is I would, we would, we have tremendous military capability and what we can do without planes, to be honest with you, without 44 year old jets, what we can do is enormous, and we should be doing it and we should helping them to survive and they're doing an amazing job."

Such genius. Much 4d chess.

What do you expect from a guy who consults Kid Rock for foreign relations advice?🤣🤣🤣

Hempy McNoodle

Yeah it sucks when the source you think proves your point has a paywall. Gee maybe the NY Times is trying to cash in on all the people who want to believe the Hunter Biden Laptop scam...I mean scandle is real? Like the article I linked say, the repairman who admitted he was a Trump supporter and that he was hoping the Laptop could help Trump with the impeachment for pressuring Ukraine for dirt on Biden, might some how clear Trump. How that repairman instead of calling Biden to see if he was going to pick up his laptop called Rudy Giuliani instead and gives the laptop to one of his representatives. Which looks even more suspicious when in an early interview he said they normally call owners who haven't picked things up, changed his story when asked in a later interviewed if he ever called Biden to which he replied "customers leave stuff behind all the time" It's also rather suspicious that during all that time Giuliani was trying to dig up dirt on Biden he had this laptop that supposedly had the smoking gun he needed but months later he suddenly starts promoting these suspicious emails as the smoking gun, after having more then enough time to plant them on Biden's laptop. Now I'm sure the NY Times has confirmed it was Biden's laptop since Biden having a laptop he left at a repair shop was never in question and never retrieved by Biden. I'll even go as far as to say that the laptop has suspicious emails that look bad for Biden. I will however stop at believing the NY Times ws able to determine the authenticity of said emails when multiple investigations by the corrupt Ukrainian AG, the AG that replaced him and our own AG who was Trumps AG and our intelligence services all investigated this scandle with Burisma and China and found nothing but lo and behold now the NY Times does what nobody else was able to do. I also find it funny you're so willing to accept this story from the NY Times knowing that you and all the other Trump Loving/ Biden Hating people have called the NY Times fake news when you didn't like the story they were selling.

The repairman made several attempts to reach Hunter Biden. This has lead to much speculation that Hunter turned it in on purpose (willfully or under duress). Others say Hunter ignored the calls about the laptop because he was busy being a cracked out scum bag...

It is good to know these things. There was a legal requirement for the repairman to attempt to contact the owner. That requirement was met.

ButterflyEffect

The sad thing is that they've only been like that since Trump came along. Trump is like some pied piper of stupid and he's got them all singing to his tune. There was a time not so long ago when no self respecting conservative would side with Putin.

And it continues to flourish today due to a bunch of GQP politicians spouting whatever they can to feed the confirmation bias of their base. At this point, it's all about power for them, and with that, it brings lots and lots of money. What's astounding is that none of these morons realize that they're being duped so other people can make money off of their collective rage. It feeds their biases, so they simply don't care.

That's why I can't wait until it all falls apart so I can be there to watch the mental flailing.

Hempy McNoodle

OOTaEe5S6moR.png

ButterflyEffect

Yeah I know, I just find it hilarious that so many see him as the ultimate example of what it is to be a true conservative. The truth is he is just another member of the wealthy elite with no true morals, values or principals other then whatever he can do to benefit himself.

Another truth I wish I could like again!