What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Good morning brothers and sisters! Hugz all around, passing left! View attachment 19083978 View attachment 19083979

Rain for the next three days! I turned the sprinklers off for the season.

No gym today, so back to testing gummies. Still left to test are the unflavored and the orange cream 10 mg D-9 Rosin gummies.
I don't know, if it were me and I had 3 days of rain and nothing in particular to do I'd have to go and try that 10 gummie dose of the psylicibic gummies. But that's just me. :biggrin:

Littleleaf

Veteran
Morning :coffee:

Finally cooling down. Mid 70's today and might get a lite frost tonight. Need to get the plastic on GH but it will be too windy today. Plumbing the solar water heaters is on the agenda.

Seem to be having a run on mid size simi trucks. (5 ton +) This L8500 make 4 in the past month. Needs an air brake maxi and air leaks fixed. It also needs an allison transmission shifter knob. Just the replacement shifter knob is $500.oo. Cheapest I've found, most are $600 and up. Glad I'm not paying that bill.

enjoy the day.

budz.jpg

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
It won't last, but it is a frigid 66F outside right now.

Are folks here gonna move to this other Discord place? If so, tell yer Unca. This gabby group has gobbled up TWO FARGIN THOUSAND NINE HUNNERT AND 35 FARGIN PAGES IN 11 FARGIN MONTHS!!!!!!

FARG.
I don’t have time for another place Walt. I’ll either me here or in SubGirls garden… I checked out the discord place. Couldn’t keep up. Cant keep up here already from day to day.

Latest posts

Latest posts