What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Chi13

ICMag Donor

Got it. I have to support Hamas because Israel are better resourced.
Despite the fact that Hamas are a terrorist organisation who killed their opposition, disarmed their population, haven't held elections since coming to power, Oct 7, and lob missiles into Israel for decades. Not to mention their treatment of women and minority groups.

On the other side we have the detestable psychotic Netanyahu regime.

Thanks for your help in trying to wedge me into picking sides.

JKD

Veteran
The notion that you need to pick sides is one of the reasons I no longer post much in this thread.
I can relate to this sentiment. If you’ve been following my posts, you might have noticed that my critiques of the IDF and Netanyahu have sometimes been misconstrued as a denial of any wrongdoing by Hamas.
The comment about “holding a position” directed at Mustard was not about choosing sides in this conflict. Instead, it was aimed at what I perceive as simple trolling by Mustard. When you criticise the IDF for killing civilians, and the response is “what about October 7,” it suggests that one cannot condemn both actions or that October 7 justifies any subsequent IDF atrocities. Mustard argues points I haven’t made, failing to present a coherent argument and always falling back on moral equivalence and whataboutism. I won’t engage with him further.

Latest posts

Latest posts