What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

ButterflyEffect

Oh awesome I didn’t know it wasn’t against the tos to repeatedly insult someone because they have a different point of view than you. I’m sure we are all delighted to hear that.

And yet I'm still here, isn't that something?

Also, you don't have a "different point of view", you have an entire fabricated reality built on propaganda, so there's that.

Have fun sunshine!

Montuno

...como el Son...
It only took a world war with 80 million dead to bring them down, sure you think it was all worth it.

If there had been no US, UK and French arms embargo for the Spanish Civil War (Soviet aid to the democratic government started to arrive too late, and could never match the German Nazi and Italian Fascist deployment/invasion), Hitler would have been deprived of the desire to tour Europe sooner.
...But surely this doesn't bear much resemblance to Putin's current invasion of Ukraine...or does it ?....

Hempy McNoodle

In 2016, the official publication of the Democrat Party acknowledged that the Nazis in Ukraine are "neo-fascists." The Obama admin backed them. So, was the Obama admin a "far right wing" admin or is russia "Anti fascist" and if so, does that make Putin the leader of Antifa?

Lefties, please explain. Cause I'm such a dummy.

Congress Has Removed a Ban on Funding Neo-Nazis From Its Year-End Spending Bill | The Nation

Can somebody please explain.^ I'm super duper confused.

entropical

Veteran
Whatever. I guess bending over is the answer. As German economic needs increased, they took it from others. There was no difference between Stalin and Hitler. Today that consists of a few rag tag groups and putin.

F137238F-862E-4BF4-899B-DDFBD3E1C716.jpeg

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is the bunch xiden and his western NWO buddies are supporting in Ukraine. Libs in Amerika fall in line, because Trump.

Notice the NATO flag

ada-militer-neonazi-bernama-batalion-azov-di-ukraina-tapi-barat-bungkam-hxx.jpg

Three Berries

We've already established you're an idiot and you more or less advised against listening to idiots so....

Just like the rest of the controlled media. We set the rules of wokness! Waiting for the time you slither into the darkness when it all comes out. Because what you support is indefensible.

Montuno

...como el Son...
This is the bunch xiden and his western NWO buddies are supporting in Ukraine. Libs in Amerika fall in line, because Trump.

Notice the NATO flag

ada-militer-neonazi-bernama-batalion-azov-di-ukraina-tapi-barat-bungkam-hxx.jpg

Well, let's see if you can explain it to Putin...why the kids, mothers and old people that he's mainly blowing up in Ucrania are not carrying Nazi or NATO flags....

images (34).jpeg

But I guess being more criminal (and cowardly: he's blowing up civilians from a distance because he doesn't have enough Syrian recruits yet to be cannon fodder in an urban fight) than NATO or the US is an alternative that the rest of the world should enthusiastically applaud. ...: "Come, oppressed peoples of the world, I am going to remove the pitbull chain that the Gringo Empire put around your necks...and replace it with this one of Chinese-Russian manufacture for chaining Kamchatka bears...".

h.h.

Veteran
Who is Q?

At this point, you. Don’t really care. You talk as if you or they have an inside source to the real truth, when in fact it’s just a lot of stupidity meant to disinform and disrupt. They watch the same media as you and me, then they tell you what to think. For this, they tell you how smart you are. Hoe free and that crap. Why do you need another’s opinion to help you think? You can’t do it alone? They have you that brainwashed?

entropical

Veteran
If there had been no US, UK and French arms embargo for the Spanish Civil War (Russian aid to the democratic government started to arrive too late, and could never match the German Nazi and Italian Fascist deployment/invasion), Hitler would have been deprived of the desire to tour Europe sooner.
...But surely this doesn't bear much resemblance to Putin's current invasion of Ukraine...or does it ?....

That would have changed things in Spain but not the conditions for Germany resulting from the Treaty of Versailles. And that I think at least have some similarities in that you in both scenarios have a part of the population trapped across the border in a hostile environment, facing imminent threat. So in both cases there is a defensive military response, which of course is not anything that the propaganda of the aggressor would acknowledge.

I don’t buy into the claim that Hitler had a desire to tour Europe and do not believe Russia want to do that either. What I do believe is that Russia will not tolerate a hostile Ukraine that poses an existential threat to them, which is what Ukraine has been since the coup d’etat: Nazi country.

Hempy McNoodle

Big boys like u can figure that out on their own.

Feeling ignored since u quoted yourselfe?

Yeah, I noticed a pattern where lefties don't respond to things they can't answer to without undermining their own Bullshit. I don't get ignored when they respond to other comments I make (such as my assertion that Russia is acting in legitimate self defense against the fascist Neo Nazis (just trying to find out if they are the left wing kind or the right wing kind of fascist nazis...

Looking for clarification from those who claim that fascism is limited to the so-called "right (wing)."

h.h.

Veteran
You don’t buy what doesn’t fit your pro putin agenda. That changes nothing. What’s next? Is Poland a threat? You make excuses , call folks nazi, while you buy Putin’s lies.

Montuno

...como el Son...
Nazi's are Fascist.

Antifa are anti Fascist.

The Nazis were a far-right fascist political party which arose during the social and financial upheavals that occurred following the end of World War I.[SUP][175] [/SUP]
Wiki, because it presents it so you can understand.

What he needs is to come here to work in the countryside with my cousin Serigne (a well-known fascist and Spanish neo-Nazi) for a few days.... You would see how soon he would learn the difference between fascist and antifascist....

https://youtu.be/YYRWS-C6yzA
Screenshot_2022_0322_190724.jpg

Hempy McNoodle

You don’t buy what doesn’t fit your pro putin agenda. That changes nothing. What’s next? Is Poland a threat? You make excuses , call folks nazi, while you buy Putin’s lies.

Weren't the leftists calling Trump supporters Nazis for a few years now? I guess, you don't like the 'Golden Rule.'

At least it's an accurate statement when we make it against you and your ilk.

Hempy McNoodle

So, Obama and his leftist supporters are right wing fascists and putin is the global leader of Antifa?

Starting to see the LOGICAL FALLACY in the assertion that fascism is, specifically, a "right-wing" phenomenon??

Starting to see the LOGICAL FALLACY in believing that just because Antifa refers to themselves as anti-fascist does not mean that they are, in actuality, anti-fascist?

I'll continue to graciously wait for a logical response... :rasta:

Latest posts

Latest posts