What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

moose eater

I've run super lemon haze indoors a number of year back, we had a very good cut floating around that was shared a lot here, it was excellent smoke. She wasn't unruly indoors, had a bit of stretch, but nothing like a true haze. I think greenhouse are the only company that carries it, but I've not bought seeds for a while so there may be other options. I've not run it but I have seen kwik seeds 'colombia 90' it's a colombian gold x northern lights so would be manageable indoors I'd say, if you don't mind a bit of indica in your colombian (most probably wouldn't...). They also have that crossed to michocan 78 and proper colombian gold, that may have more sativa leaning plants in it. I'd highly recomend kwik seeds/real seed co, I have had great results with their seeds and their stealth shipping is incredible. Good luck man.
I grew SLH indoors here in Alaska for over a decade and a half, though I recently allowed her clones to die ('nother story).

She was completely manageable in boxes with 6.5 to 7 feet ceilings, and some of that head space was taken up by hanging lights of various sorts through the years. (400-watt HPS and MH, both digital and old school magnetic ballasts, and later on, 315 CMH).

Those seeds were bought from both The Attitude and from Nirvana Seed Boutique, but both were alleged to have come from Greenhouse Seeds, with The Attitude's sample coming in a Greenhouse Seeds breeder pack, and Nirvana Seed Boutique's coming in smaller zip seals.

Pumpkin

Veteran
I've got a black scavenger fly swarm on my mully patch, I used lucerne mulch and have had a few days of rain and went to check on em and found thousands of flies hanging out on the foliage. I guess they're attracted to the mulch breaking down. Anyone had this? Reckon I should scrape some mulch away or are they not going to cause any issues? I figure they'll disappear when it dries up a bit. View attachment 19075055 View attachment 19075057 View attachment 19075058
Love the fucking plot man. I don't think those insects are anything to worry about. Just flying ants right, they will be there one day and then you will never see them again. We had it once and they all came out of this nest in a dead tree and we had millions of them, the next thing they vanished. I think they are the same critters. I don't know a whole lot about them if I identified them correctly. But 100% harmless to your plants. They might eat some other insects if you are lucky.

Last edited:

Pumpkin

Veteran
1000004718.jpg

Got my pool vibes going. I think my plan is just containers mostly amd maybe isong those two green squares to swim in a pool surrounded by weed. I had a bit of a rough start, but they are picking up a bit now.

Pumpkin

Veteran
My plan is to top pretty heavily and have them bush out. I want them to look cool more than anything else. I'm not into massive pine trees. Seems like this plant only wants to grow from the top though. I mean I have not grown a lot of (close) to pure sativa in my time, I think these Thai plants will be pretty interesting. I read it can be like 4 months flowering, so that might give them a bit of time to get reasonably big. I might have fucked some of them trying to go hydro at the start, but I feel when you get plants to this size, not much goes wrong from here. Having shitty water quality is not something I have ever had. So learning already. I mean I don't know fuck all about growing in the tropics... I just hope it looks cool mostly.

Latest posts

Latest posts