What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Charles Dankens

Have only had yellow melons like that a few times. They are soooo good! Was looking at buying a lakefront pad in sebring, I think it was in that area but not sebring. Anway there was a guy on the side of the road with his pickemup truck loaded with yellow watermelons and some other really interesting melons. I loaded up my trunk and back home I drove, about 2 hours. Man they were great melons and I never saw that guy again so it was a once in a lifetime, I mean a truck full of em, and all kinds of melons I had never seen before. Florida is so awesome in this regard, and other regards too :tiphat:
There are a bewildering number of melon cultivars. But it seems like seasonal weather has a major influence on delectability.

In my area it was a great year for cherries, good for peaches and other stone fruits too. 2020 an amazing year for watermelons. I'm gonna be looking for red seedless melons at this weekend mkt. The early apples I've sampled are delicious.

Currently working with these pears and 'Jupiter' grapes.

IMG-20230915-WA0002.jpg

When I hear Florida I don't think fruit but another word starting w f.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Onion smash burgers are quite easy to make. I grill the onion to the side of the burger now though. I put so much onion on the one side that the meat would not cook quite enough. Tastes just as good without smashing.

I use half an onion per burger so a LOT of onion is the key.

right

I'm eating mostly plain tuna and veggies. No sugar. Man Im. Hungry but I feel good

Rocky 3 diet ,like when he got ripped to fight Clubber Lang.

right

Heart ❤️ healthy oats with extra Virgin olive oil and splenda

Attachments

• 20231002_134607.jpg
    20231002_134607.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 32

Latest posts

Latest posts