What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

right

Fish burritos. Solid white fish. avocados lime and coleslaw.
20231010_182430.jpg

Charles Dankens

no.it was a spur of the moment idea i had at about 3 am this morning.pretty much my lunch cause i woke up at 9:30 pm.ive been eating fast food and greasy stuff and i should eat more healthy stuff.it sucks living with someone that only likes junk food.i want fish and vegetables.wish i had an apple

images (1).jpeg
love this cultivar
I work with an orchard that grows a lot of apples but they don't grow Cosmic Crisp. They have Evercrisp, love that one too.

woolybear

Veteran
And wow buzzmobile that pie looks amazing. I flirted with the idea of getting a baking steel in the past, but they are rather pricey.

buzzmobile

Veteran
And wow buzzmobile that pie looks amazing. I flirted with the idea of getting a baking steel in the past, but they are rather pricey.
If you get the raw steel plate below it needs to be seasoned.
Pizza Steel

woolybear

Veteran
Oh wow, $30 for a steel plate on amazon! Looks like some people use canola oil instead of flaxseed as stated in the article, which saves some cash.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had a bit of lots of stuff today. french toast and sausage for breakfast. went on a road trip through lunch and had sharp cheddar and ham with crackers, deviled eggs, french onion dip & chips, a bag of cashews and sunflower seeds, and some thick whole grain bread smeared with the muscadine jelly my wife made yesterday. got a vicious looking beef roast in the crock pot now with taters and peppers, it should be ready in another hour or so...:yummy: