What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

sublingual

fried green tomatoes and scrambled eggs for supper...and 1 (one) Pecan Sandy cookie for dessert with a glass of cold milk. i have drastically altered my diet. ZERO bread, ZERO potatoes, ZERO sugar (well, besides the one reward cookie), lots of meat, veggies, & nuts. not gonna make it to 70 with all of my extremities intact if i don't stick with it...might not anyway, which would really suck after giving up nearly all flavor. :(
all the best with your plan. I always support whatever a doctor tells people as they are trained experts. Not all doctors agree on specifics although.
A little over 30 years ago I was in my early 40's and not well. I was mainly suffering from bronchitis as I was eating fast foods and smoking devastating sativas.
The weed was a long season Hawaiian grown by yours truly. On advice of a cute doctor who was hitting on me (she was single and foreign) I cut out fast foods and started adding all kinds of veggies. I also started taking spirulina and incorporating it dietwise. This trend reversed my health and I also thought how to consume our herb in a more health-conscience way. The weed was overfertilized but powerful, and maybe not stored ideally, looking back now.
Anyway, I'm in my 70's and feel great. I think 90's may be possible. My experience taught me to eat well with fruits and veggies. When I cut the meat and alcohol, I felt even better. Intake is the important start. Afterwards, sleep, sunshine, exercise and stress management will help round out the routine. Stress management maybe my largest hurdle.
Flavors can be added or are sometimes inherent in fresh fruits and veggies. I don't understand exactly what flavor you are missing. I can tell you I am not missing any flavor, at least the flavors I want. When I lived in Hawaii, I was surprised how folks ate culturally. I had a friend who was Hawaiian while his wife was Filipino. He loved the Filipino spiced food his wife made and would hardly eat anything else. It was almost as if he would lose his identity eating something else.

Last edited:

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Huckleberries.jpg

Freshly picked Huckleberries from a remote Rocky Mountain location.... :cool:

RMS

:smoweed:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bears like huckleberries. Gotta be smarter and faster than the bears to get those I'm told :headbange

Rocky Mtn Squid

EL CID SQUID
Veteran
Huckleberries.jpg

Made Huckelberry pancakes. Yup, I went and picked some more..... :smoke: Made with organic flax seed flour. Way yummy.

Final result....... :whee:....and just to piss off all of the pathetic wimpy Biden supporters, I used the gas stove.......:cool:.

Huckleberry Pancake.jpg

Huckleberry Pancake a.jpg

Huckleberry Pancake b.jpg

And I also made some Huckleberry Crunch Oatmeal too..... :wave:

Huckleberry Crunch Oatmeal.jpg

Awesome with a cappuccino..... :cool:

RMS

:smoweed:

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MOMOFUKU ( PRONUNCIATION? ) NOODLES AND EGG
These :

The lox from Russ and Daughters was just fantastic. They slice it so thin you can read thru a slice of it. Just incredible and wonderful.....and expensive lol

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my. they have to be the best or certainly in the top 3 best packaged ramen ever. Simply lucious . No way could I eat them according to the package of boiling for 3 minutes. Took a few times otherwise they would have been chewy and I just didn't feel like having to work at eating ramen today.
What ultimately came out was really out of sight, almost like a gravy mixed in and just wonderful. I wound up going back to buy more but they were sold out, so I bought a couple cases from different sellers and different prices. initially seemed to be expensive for ramen, but the final result was a real meal that was slurped, and just eaten non stop after the first chop sticks full it was so good. I added a small dab of european butter ( higher in fat content in europe which means tastes better ) and I dropped an egg into the pot , covered it for about 2 minutes and then removed from the stove, poured into a beautiful bowl made in Poland, and finished it. Then a half cup of Trung Nguyen coffee ( I used to be a cafe bustello drinker until I moved and lived in Vietnam for a couple of years, that ended my association with cafe bustello lol )
Bottom line, scale of 1-100 with 100 being the promised land of the best packaged ramen in the world to 1 meaning don't waste your money and time I have to rate this.........drumroll please.............95%
Would probably rate it at 100 but didn't want to make it seem like a fix lol. Solid 95+% . Enjoy children, smoke, eat, smoke some more and be happy :tiphat:

shithawk420

Veteran
Oh my. they have to be the best or certainly in the top 3 best packaged ramen ever. Simply lucious . No way could I eat them according to the package of boiling for 3 minutes. Took a few times otherwise they would have been chewy and I just didn't feel like having to work at eating ramen today.
What ultimately came out was really out of sight, almost like a gravy mixed in and just wonderful. I wound up going back to buy more but they were sold out, so I bought a couple cases from different sellers and different prices. initially seemed to be expensive for ramen, but the final result was a real meal that was slurped, and just eaten non stop after the first chop sticks full it was so good. I added a small dab of european butter ( higher in fat content in europe which means tastes better ) and I dropped an egg into the pot , covered it for about 2 minutes and then removed from the stove, poured into a beautiful bowl made in Poland, and finished it. Then a half cup of Trung Nguyen coffee ( I used to be a cafe bustello drinker until I moved and lived in Vietnam for a couple of years, that ended my association with cafe bustello lol )
Bottom line, scale of 1-100 with 100 being the promised land of the best packaged ramen in the world to 1 meaning don't waste your money and time I have to rate this.........drumroll please.............95%
Would probably rate it at 100 but didn't want to make it seem like a fix lol. Solid 95+% . Enjoy children, smoke, eat, smoke some more and be happy :tiphat:
jeez.can packaged ramen really be that good?they are kinda expensive for just noodles.and lol at $10 for chopsticks

Last edited:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Momofuku soy and scallion noodles with an egg.

Still pronouncing the name wrong o_O

Heh

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have only had yellow melons like that a few times. They are soooo good! Was looking at buying a lakefront pad in sebring, I think it was in that area but not sebring. Anway there was a guy on the side of the road with his pickemup truck loaded with yellow watermelons and some other really interesting melons. I loaded up my trunk and back home I drove, about 2 hours. Man they were great melons and I never saw that guy again so it was a once in a lifetime, I mean a truck full of em, and all kinds of melons I had never seen before. Florida is so awesome in this regard, and other regards too :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts