What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm doing a couple of bowls followed by some kielbasi ( and after dinner a snack consisting of a kielbasi sammich ) cooked all day in the crock pot , kraut, boiled potatoes with butter, some broccoli and for dessert a nice vanilla gelato with rasberries.
Images to follow
PO-TA-TOES.gif
Whattaya eating today?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
had a nacho salad for breakfast (AND lunch), lots of jalapeno peppers with it. probably have a rough night tonight...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Going to have some great eats tonight at Fenway Park - checked out the menu....candy, chowder, chicken sandwiches, pulled-pork sandwiches, peanuts, popcorn, ice cream, pretzals. Lot more. Going to have like 3 coffees. There's 3 Dunkin donuts at the ballpark. Sitting in the no alcohol section. Anyone from Los Angeles? The Red Sox are playing the Angels tonight. I got 25 mg gummies, going to take 4-5 at the game. Going to get high before the game too

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had a Kielbasi Sammich for dinner, and then....Gelato! Vanilla Swirl Talenti's Gelato!

Try cooking your kielbasi in a crockpot. Hillshire farms will come out not as good as Bapci's but prettty dang good nontheless

armedoldhippy

Veteran
nothing special this morning. some boiled eggs (still warm) bran flake cereal, and a slab of thick multi-grain bread toasted & buttered, with a large dollop of this years honey poured on. messy, but oh my...

shithawk420

Veteran
nothing special this morning. some boiled eggs (still warm) bran flake cereal, and a slab of thick multi-grain bread toasted & buttered, with a large dollop of this years honey poured on. messy, but oh my...

Do you raise bees hippy? I got my certification.my bees swarmed though.think it was the pesticides the other farmers were using

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Do you raise bees hippy? I got my certification.my bees swarmed though.think it was the pesticides the other farmers were using

no, but i wish i could. wild populations crashing here. farmers cut dead/dying trees as soon as they find them. makes life hard on woodpeckers, flying squirrels etc as well. got a yard full of white clover, no bees. WTF?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Fenway Park was great. Ohtani on Los Angeles had a HR pretty early. Had 2 hot pretzals with mustard, 2 cokes, a coffee, cotton candy, peanuts and a sausage with onions and peppers. Was a great game. Ballparks sure have a lot of food

Reactions: Gry

shithawk420

Veteran
no, but i wish i could. wild populations crashing here. farmers cut dead/dying trees as soon as they find them. makes life hard on woodpeckers, flying squirrels etc as well. got a yard full of white clover, no bees. WTF?

its a very serious problem.bees are swarming at alarming rates.clover honey is good too.thats too bad