What's new

WHAT ARE YOU EATING TODAY?

Timj

I make my own pizza dough and sauce. The Parmesan sausage is from a local sausage maker. I also have mushrooms and onions on this one. It was baked on my Weber gas grill using a pizza stone.
20230716_184610 (1).jpg

Timj

Dang that looks good.

I had a few microwaved White Castle cheeseburgers and a cup of homeade chicken broth
Thanks @Tudo. I actually made it last night and it is very good. I bet those burgers and the broth went down just fine.

moose eater

Deep-fried, fresh, tempura beer battered sable fish (North Pacific black cod). Homemade tartar sauce. Matanuska Brewing Company 'Deep Powder Porter' (6.9% abv). A medium sized joint of Goji OG.

"Veggies? We don't need no stinking veggies!!!"

moose eater

oy moose, what do you put in your tartar sauce? ty.
Real mayonnaise, a dot or 2 of decent ketchup/catsup (depending on the region of your upbringing), minced sweet onion, diced-fine dill pickles, either somewhat finely minced fresh garlic cloves or decent granulated garlic, some extra hot unadulterated horseradish, a dash or 3 of Worcestershire Sauce, a dash or so of Tapatio Sauce, a bit of spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard, a bit of lime juice, bit of lemon juice, dill, and I think that's it.. off the top of my head and with 3 or 4 puffs of Goji OG working on my already damaged focus before getting out of bed a bit ago. But again, I think that's it.

If I have an epiphany and realize I omitted something, I'll edit it in.

Edit: Coarsely ground black pepper and a little bit of white pepper. More later maybe as it may or may not occur to me...

Last edited:

brickweeder

Real mayonnaise, a dot or 2 of decent ketchup/catsup (depending on the region of your upbringing), minced sweet onion, diced-fine dill pickles, either somewhat finely minced fresh garlic cloves or decent granulated garlic, some extra hot unadulterated horseradish, a dash or 3 of Worcestershire Sauce, a dash or so of Tapatio Sauce, a bit of spicy brown mustard or Dijon mustard, a bit of lime juice, bit of lemon juice, dill, and I think that's it.. off the top of my head and with 3 or 4 puffs of Goji OG working on my already damaged focus before getting out of bed a bit ago. But again, I think that's it.

If I have an epiphany and realize I omitted something, I'll edit it in.
fuck yeah, many thanks...sounds killer.

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone tried these? If I didn't JUST go into interplanetary overdrive I'd drive over and give em a shot but delivery might net me cold ones or worse, but willing to take the risk if I can get positive feedback on these things from y'all. So what do y'all say if you've had them?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
fried green tomatoes and scrambled eggs for supper...and 1 (one) Pecan Sandy cookie for dessert with a glass of cold milk. i have drastically altered my diet. ZERO bread, ZERO potatoes, ZERO sugar (well, besides the one reward cookie), lots of meat, veggies, & nuts. not gonna make it to 70 with all of my extremities intact if i don't stick with it...might not anyway, which would really suck after giving up nearly all flavor. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts