What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

jokerman

Premium user

Constipated​

A man was constipated, so he decided to go to the doctor. The doctor examined him and explained, "I'm going to give you some suppositories. I'll insert one now, and then I'll give you another one for later this evening." Later that evening, the man asks has his wife to insert the suppository. She agrees reluctantly, then puts one hand on his shoulder and inserts the suppository. Suddenly, her husband shrieks, "Aahhhhh!" "What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" she asks. "No... I just realized that the doctor had both his hands on my shoulder

jokerman

Premium user
A guy walks into a bar and says to the barman, "Give me six double vodkas." The barman says, "Wow, you must have had one hell of a day." "Yeah, I just found out my oldest son is gay." The next day, the same guy comes into the bar and asks for six more double vodkas. When the bartender asks what's wrong, the man says, "I just found out that my youngest son is gay, too!" On the third day, the guy comes into the bar and orders another six double vodkas. The bartender says, "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?" The man downs the first drink and shakes his head, "Yeah, my wife!"

jokerman

Premium user
1728819332894.png

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
A shy guy goes into a pub and sees a beautiful woman sitting at the bar. After an hour of gathering up his courage, he finally goes over to her and asks tentatively, “Um, would you mind if I chatted with you for a while?”

She responds by yelling, at the top of her voice, “NO! I will not sleep with you!”

Everyone at the bar is now staring at them. Naturally, the guy is extremely embarrassed and slinks back to his table.

After a few minutes, the woman walks over to him and apologises. She smiles and says quietly, “I’m sorry if I embarrassed you. You see, I’m a psychology student and I’m studying how people respond to embarrassing situations.”

To this, the man responds at the top of his voice, “WHAT DO YOU MEAN £800!!?"

OleReynard

Morning everyone it's been wet and rainy and windy here in the Lakes region with some snow forecasted for some parts.
We had snow go thru yesterday up around Eli.
Gonna warm back up towards the end of the week, may get out fishing then.

The colors were possibly as good as they'll get round here with some trees bare already.
E erything yellowish gold with a few red still popping thru.
The red oaks have not all transformed yet.

Unca Walt

420club
When it's the ringleader of a bunch of other potentially violent degenerates - his mates - who are supposed to be his back-up in close proximity to the action - then the best intellectual response to me at the time - would be to act as crazy as is possible - and do the job at hand well - and swiftly - taking out the main agitator quickly - so as not to encourage his buddies to want to follow suit - and if they might chance it - I'd be ready -

The alternative seemed to be that I would get set upon by all of them - as a pack - and not stand a chance - getting my arse kicked -
There it is.

Latest posts

Latest posts