What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
awe fuck buzz.i got no idea about FL but i know my family in GA might be sucking.

dont have the Bears game.i drank over 15 bears and a pint of whiskey to stay up for nothing.im fucking pissed.im not even half drunk.grr im pissed.i dont know whos playing but if it packers im gonna snap.grrr and it looks bears are losing.no booze and no bears make hawk a bad boy!

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
awe fuck buzz.i got no idea about FL but i know my family in GA might be sucking.
Since that post from 7:47A, a text from Duke Energy alerted our refugees that power is restored at their house. They left for home about an hour ago. We are all very happy today.

I am going to rest now.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's good that ur cutting the booze, Pops, as we age all the bad things that we do tend to affect us more negatively. How's ur blood work, Pops, u dont have fatty liver disease or anything like that?

I know what u mean about the domino's thin crust being super thin, it's actually pretty good if u want to eat pizza and be relatively low carb.

Bears seem to have the game well in hand with a double digit lead vs the jags, jags were favored by -1.5 before kickoff but i had faith in chicago. We'll see how they close it out...

Pops has discovered the joy of the domino's app and their generous deals. They'll also offer some of the new dishes they want to push by letting u redeem them for less pts than normal on the app. I think their new 5 cheese mac is available for 30 reward pts instead of 60 now.

Adopting a pittie that was formerly a fighting dog seems like asking for a world of trouble. I hope he doesnt bite any other human that accidentally hurts him, bites from a powerful dog are no joke.

That's a nice looking pie from the hut, Hawk, makes me wanna have them again, havent been there in more than a year. It is pricey tho, like u said, but occasionally they offer a free large pizza when u buy one, that seems like a good deal.

Don knotts was a cool character actor, i wonder who his modern equivalent would be? Some humorous, funny looking guy. Maybe william h. macy?

I havent watched svengoolie in years but i guess being Oct it's the right time to catch some old horror movies with him. Is Elvira still doing a show? She's like 70 now but still got them tig 'ol bitties...

Haha, nice Buzz, must have been annoying as heck to keep the grow secret from the in-laws. Im surprised they would care so much. Are they very anti-drug? I guess in japan it's like prison-worthy but we in america now.