What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran
I'm confused...Did Israel (IDF) kill her own people and blow up those cars?...or did they ho hum de dum...take their time getting to the 5 minute away slaughter of her citizens which they knew was taking place? Maybe it's supposed to be both or maybe something else. I notice those fake videos of Hamas RPGing IDF tanks are no longer the current happenin thang.
both lol

the idf had advanced warning of that festival being potentially targeted in an attack and did nothing, then delayed to get there, they also denied requests by the festival creators for armed security.... then they rolled up with the hannibal directive fully deployed and started blasting.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
hamas = the palestinian resistance. so long as the occupation continues, hamas isn't going anywhere.

it's about as silly as declaring that you're going to eradicate al-qaeda.... how'd that go? it morphed into isis lmfao.
i understand/agree with that. you can kill a person, burn the body and scatter the ashes, but ideas cannot be so easily eradicated.

Cannavore

Veteran
No hate.

Just nuke and eradicate so far.
they've killed more children in gaza in a year than the entire casualty list of the ukraine/russia war. they've now killed over 2000 lebanese in just over 14 days while overall bombing 5 countries. all done with american taxpayer funded weapons while absolutely shredding the US's standing in the world.

not hating israel is like being sympathetic to the nazis at this point.

Cannavore

Veteran
It most certainly does.

I see both sides promoting it.

It is most certainly working.
Can I lock you and your family in your house for the rest of your lives? I'll bring you food and water and employ 50% you, the employed will get permission to leave for work and then come straight home after. You can use the internet and watch TV and stuff but you otherwise cannot leave your house.

If the answer is yes, that's just sad.

If the answer is no, explain how you plan on getting out when I have armed guards surrounding the place.