What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Cannavore

Veteran

true. nor are they like apartheid SA..... white SA used the blacks for labor purposes. zionists just house palestinians in camps and shoot them like fish in a barrel.

Cannavore

Veteran

GJl_41pWoAA8FyD.jpg:large

Microbeman

The Logical Gardener
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm confused...Did Israel (IDF) kill her own people and blow up those cars?...or did they ho hum de dum...take their time getting to the 5 minute away slaughter of her citizens which they knew was taking place? Maybe it's supposed to be both or maybe something else. I notice those fake videos of Hamas RPGing IDF tanks are no longer the current happenin thang.

JKD

Veteran
Left-leaning Haaretz had published back in July that the IDF killed Israelis on October 7.

Paywalled:

And the centre-right Jerusalem Post discusses the Hannibal Directive as fact:

The Times of Israel has more (no paywall):

Last edited:

moose eater

I'm confused...Did Israel (IDF) kill her own people and blow up those cars?...or did they ho hum de dum...take their time getting to the 5 minute away slaughter of her citizens which they knew was taking place? Maybe it's supposed to be both or maybe something else. I notice those fake videos of Hamas RPGing IDF tanks are no longer the current happenin thang.
26 Apache Helicopters ran out of ammo numerous times and continued re-arming that day, and no, those stacked, demo'ed, burned cars were not the result of RPG's. Not in any stretch of imagination.

Yes, it is now accepted by anyone who's looked, that IDF killed HUNDREDS of Israeli citizens and their own IDF members that day as a result of the Hannibal Directive being ordered into effect. A Directive that was initially structured/conceptualized for an IDF officer, now is applicable to any and all Israeli citizens.

Do you suppose the Israeli citizens were informed of their new roles in the event of conflict?

I'm more than a bit skeptical.

But then, IDF, Mossad and Israeli government spin has been blaming barbaric behaviors on Hamas that IDF actually committed for YEARS. Should anyone be surprised at the revelations posted above?

Brings new meaning to, "We're from the government, and we're here to help" doesn't it.

Last edited: