What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

PetePrice

Then why would you bother to type a response to me?
I sense projection / accusation in a mirror from you.
Ignored.
It doesn't matter because they won't care what you think nor do they care what I or anyone else thinks, ignore away but it will not alter the fact that Israel is now a fascist state carrying out genocide.
I wasn't being rude or anything it's just that they do not care what you or I want, they will follow their ideology and that revolves around Zionism.

Last edited:

GenghisKush

This man is an official spokesperson for Hamas. He is making an explicit call for Genocide.
Similarly, I see Hamas apologists making coded calls for Genocide by way of accusation in a mirror.

I want people to speak for themselves, and not to presume to speak with an authority that doesn't (and can't) exist.

PetePrice

This man is an official spokesperson for Hamas. He is making an explicit call for Genocide.
Similarly, I see Hamas apologists making coded calls for Genocide by way of accusation in a mirror.

I want people to speak for themselves, and not to presume to speak with an authority that doesn't (and can't) exist.

We can all agree Hamas is a terrorist group and not promoting democracy etc, they were formed for a reason.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
So the people living there at the time willingly donated their land to the Jews? Or was it the west giving the Jews the land on their behalf?

Believe it or not I think maybe there's the option of at least attempting a two state solution... not to say that it was/is possible... just that they gave it a shot.

It appears that experiment could be over by this point.

I think neither side gives a shit about rules.

I can't just see one side of it. Both sides are monstrous murderous assholes and the less innocent blood the better.

If a two state solution is impossible then we can't do anything about it except tell everyone to chill but I think everyone has forgotten how to chill and nobody can remember the steps...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran

1699294412492.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I like how Rob instantly decided I must have him on mute, and apparently never even considered the possibility that nothing he has said has been remarkable.

I think he would like it is all...

Don't forget disrespect and contempt are admirable traits if you wear a red hat... :tiphat:

RobFromTX

I like how Rob instantly decided I must have him on mute, and apparently never even considered the possibility that nothing he has said has been remarkable.

And i love how everything you say sounds hilariously russian robot

Nows reparts backs tos headqarters 👊

PetePrice

Believe it or not I think maybe there's the option of at least attempting a two state solution... not to say that it was/is possible... just that they gave it a shot.

It appears that experiment could be over by this point.

I think neither side gives a shit about rules.

I can't just see one side of it. Both sides are monstrous murderous assholes and the less innocent blood the better.

If a two state solution is impossible then we can't do anything about it except tell everyone to chill but I think everyone has forgotten how to chill and nobody can remember the steps...

A two state solution cannot be possible when one state gets smaller and smaller and no implementation of the Oslo accord, there's systemic persecution of Palestinians by Israeli's, oh yes but it's just defending itself right!?!? maybe they have all had enough of oppression and figure that action no matter the cost is all that is left as it can't really be worse than what they already experience.

How many need to friggin die? Maybe the US should remind them of the steps? but why now as they haven't before and that's why we are where we are ffs. The Israelis are acting worse than the Serbs and that's saying something.

Which side (fascist state) took out their leader for signing up for peace? and currently has someone who was glad it happened and threatened Rabin before his death?

Last edited:

GenghisKush

4k dead palestinian children isn't enough for him

View attachment 18915242

FWIW I agree with Bernie's position. Over the course of my life I've encountered no other politician who I think has been more consistently right on important questions than Bernie.

Cannavore

Veteran

Latest posts

Latest posts