What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

Roms

from the future
Veteran
“I served in the IDF 25 years ago in the intelligence forces.. there’s no way, in my view, that Israel did not know what’s coming…Something is very wrong here”

• Sad
Reactions: Gry

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I don’t see Russia or Palestine as doing anything right here either, that’s not my point. War is the worst thing humans have contributed to existence, I don’t view it like those of you on this thread. I don’t view it as a black and white “they did this so we need to do that”. My point of view is you guys discussing this are supporting the killing of your fellow man, I’m not ok with that in any form, it’s an ideological point not a pragmatic one. I don’t dislike or view any of you differently because of your thoughts on the subject, I respect and enjoy that people have vastly different experiences and understandings of the world other than myself.
War is a result of the failure to resolve problems by any other means. It seems that this is what you you are taking exception with and I agree. There is another side however and that is the pure aggression and greed of some people or groups. This is a recurring theme with some political people or groups who refuse reason and insist on just taking what they want regardless.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was just thinking to myself, with the House in complete disarray, and now Israel at war with Hamas, now would be the prime time for China to attack Taiwan. The world's police has handcuffed themselves to the toilet and can't reach the key, so you might as well ransack the house while you can.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
1696857589907.png

Roms

from the future
Veteran
Israeli aircraft completely destroyed the Al-Amin Muhammad Mosque in the Al-Amal neighborhood of Khan Yunis, in the south of the Gaza Strip.

1696859160890.png

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
What Roms does say, is indeed true. His words are honest and he speaks truth to us all.

Those words are true.

He spreads division hypocritically.

He also believes that reptilian overlords and grey aliens terraformed the Earth and have befriended Russia.

It's a mixed bag, really.

Roms

from the future
Veteran
He also believes that reptilian overlords and grey aliens terraformed the Earth and have befriended Russia.

No again n again you understand wrong and distord my words, terraformers are other entities and forces from Light! Reptilians are parasites from the dark and Greys are their robots against humanity freedom and wisdom. Realize now who are you and who are your grey evil masters and realize that soon terra-human-formers jedi will be back to clean up the world, special demilitarize and deneonazify operation. ^^

Last edited:

GenghisKush

This Fuentes character had dinner with the former president and said nazi garbage a year after the fact.

I know that I will vote for the lesser of two evils, hopefully it isn't trump,but Tim Scott
this guy is deeply connected to republicans beyond Trump.

the speaker of the Texas House of Representatives just called out members of his party for being too cozy with this little nazi.