What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

War

right

It's not hard to see where you are coming from when you use terms like "brother fucker" and "obiden"...

Please continue acting like you are interested in objective consideration.

It makes me giggle!
I do have a problem with Obama ilhan and biden .I do support the right right now, because I believe it is the answer now.
As far as Trump goes he is my last resort. Vivec blew it for me. I like Tim Scott. I would even consider RFK

GenghisKush

Just a kanye loving nobody who dined at trumps mansion and triggered a liberal hissy fit. But if his guest was Omar or Tlaib.......then.........then it would be okay. They don't hate jews :D (y)
This lil nazi met for six hours with (among other people) Texas GOP chair Matt Rinaldi Friday, and the Speaker of the Texas House is calling him (and the Lt Gov) out for it today, but sure. Ilhan tweeting "It's all about the Benjamins" was over the line. That makes sense. /s

Hermanthegerman

peri alypias
Veteran
Here in the US, we did so with the Native American, and then the black population.
I do not wish others to repeat such as that, as it is a terrible thing, which once done, can never made right.
We then lie to our children and ourselves about it over and over again. The expense to all is without end.
History is full with such sad massmurder on other people and sadly the number is now on the palestinian arabs. Fuck them, as I wrote make a second Carthago out of Gaza.

GenghisKush

This is good.

Edit: no, it isn't.

I can't endorse this. "Hamas mainly attacked military establishments, military installations. And most of the people they have arrested & taken as war prisoners are military people. I do not accept [they are] attacking any civilian."

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Nothing surprising about CNN siding with a bunch of vengeful terrorists. But yeah lets blame the israeli president for what just happened :rolleyes:

audiohi

Veteran
This is good.

remember when the Israeli police beat the pallbearers carrying the casket of the slain journalist that he mentions?

Gry

Veteran
History is full with such sad massmurder on other people and sadly the number is now on the palestinian arabs. Fuck them, as I wrote make a second Carthago out of Gaza.
I can't help but feel sorrow at what this shall cost us all going forward.
To sing with joy over such as this is becoming of none.
I feel as if you have generally wished me well, and would wish to feel the same for you. I take no joy in such as this to any living being.

Brother Nature

War is a result of the failure to resolve problems by any other means. It seems that this is what you you are taking exception with and I agree. There is another side however and that is the pure aggression and greed of some people or groups. This is a recurring theme with some political people or groups who refuse reason and insist on just taking what they want regardless.
I agree, barbarism also seems to be part of the human condition, well evidenced by the events of the last few days. I just wish we could get past that as a global society, we can learn so much more and be so much more productive if we all could learn to work together. Probably something I could work on myself too.

@greyfader My apologies for inflaming you yesterday, it was purposeful and childish. You are obviously a very passionate person as am I, I firmly respect that even if I disagree with your views.

I find the speakers corner can be a bit like a cocaine bar, people rock in here hard and fast, egos out and proud, all being kind of assholes to each other, people stay way too long... But that comedown isn't so nice, we all came here originally for the same reason and it's cool there is a place like IC where the misfit cannabis growers of the world can come together in peace (mostly). Sometimes I hate the speakers corner and sometimes I like that there is a place we can all come to vent a bit. Gotta take the good with the bad sometimes.

Anyways, here's to peace and the naive hope that these conflicts will come to an end sooner rather than later.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
War crimes being committed on both sides is nothing to celebrate. The civilians are being targeted on both sides. And the more that Israel retaliates the way it is, the less and less support from the rest of the world they will get.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
War crimes being committed on both sides is nothing to celebrate. The civilians are being targeted on both sides. And the more that Israel retaliates they way it is, the less and less support from the rest of the world they will get.
There are those who labored for years secure in the knowledge that they shall be able to use this to further things which I shudder to even think of. More money than any could ever dream of have financed and supported such as this for well over a hundred years. The names need not be spoken.

Brother Nature

I can't help but feel sorrow at what this shall cost us all going forward.
To sing with joy over such as this is becoming of none.
I feel as if you have generally wished me well, and would wish to feel the same for you. I take no joy in such as this to any living being.
I too see hermans view as a bit saddening, however in context I can understand it a bit. I think like many white Americans have with African Americans, many Germans hold a cultural feeling of guilt when it comes to Jewish people. But I think the actions of the state of Israel shouldn't necessarily be affiliated with it's people. Perhaps this will lead to a positive outcome for these two peoples in the end, however I am not feeling all that positive about humanity this morning. Think I'll go back to the Frostiest bud photos thread and clear my mind..

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What I've been pondering since this morning, and I may have posted it here. I don't remember and I'm not going to go back and look for it.

I digress..

With the House in complete disarray, the Ukraine War, and now Israel, this seems like it would be a great opportunity for China to try and reclaim Taiwan. The World Police has handcuffed itself to the toilet and apparently can't reach the key, so you might as well go ahead and ransack the house.

Last edited:

Gry

Veteran
What I've been pondering since this morning, and I may have posted it here. I don't remember and I'm not going to go back and look for it.

I digress..

With the House in complete disarray, the Ukraine War, and now Israel, this seems like it would be a great opportunity for China to try and reclaim Taiwan. the World Police has handcuffed itself to the toilet and apparently can't reach the key, so you might as well go ahead and ransack the house.
You read entirely too much as I do think.

Latest posts

Latest posts