What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Grammas favorite meme

IMG_8178.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Hope the surgeon had small hands....?
If you ever had rectal surgery, you would understand the hand comment fully.
Having had rectal surgery, there is a requirement to keep the tissue as supple as possible, if the area around the surgery scars up , there is no stretch. So for several weeks someone has to put their digit in your rectum and massage the area. When it happened to me, I was looking at everyone's finger size because it hurts and they start it soon after surgery. Then to top it off, when sent home after 8 days a public health nurse comes in and does it.
I hope that don't happen to me again!

hello goldhedge, is it getting colder where you live?

oldfogey8

If you ever had rectal surgery, you would understand the hand comment fully.
Having had rectal surgery, there is a requirement to keep the tissue as supple as possible, if the area around the surgery scars up , there is no stretch. So for several weeks someone has to put their digit in your rectum and massage the area. When it happened to me, I was looking at everyone's finger size because it hurts and they start it soon after surgery. Then to top it off, when sent home after 8 days a public health nurse comes in and does it.
I hope that don't happen to me again!

hello goldhedge, is it getting colder where you live?
IMG_4481.gif

Latest posts

Latest posts