What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

Self destruct in 3..2..1..

HalfPipe97

Hi there,

I was wondering how often it happens that people delete their accounts on here and for which reasons. What would be a reason for you to delete your account?

I'm still giving it a bit of time, but maybe I might me able to contribute to this myself.

p.s. no idea if this is the right section for the topic - pls move if necessary

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
It's not as easy as one would think to delete an account. Most accounts will go dormant when a person quits. Legal problems like a custody battle in a divorce or other court offenses like drug busts etc would be a good reason to delete an account. Not for stupid reasons like being unable to get along with another personality, paranoia, or dope fucked or disliking a thread or post. ICmag owns everything and it is a privilege to join the group. If one doesn't like the forum or has ill will towards its principles. He or she should walk away.

Chi13

ICMag Donor
You can check out anytime you like
But you can never leave.

You actually have to PM Admin to delete your account afaik. I did it once due to some major disagreements with some on here and I got the shits. Wish I hadn't because I came back a year later.

Last edited by a moderator: