What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club

Grammas favorite meme

IMG_8178.jpeg

oldmaninbc

420club
Hope the surgeon had small hands....?
If you ever had rectal surgery, you would understand the hand comment fully.
Having had rectal surgery, there is a requirement to keep the tissue as supple as possible, if the area around the surgery scars up , there is no stretch. So for several weeks someone has to put their digit in your rectum and massage the area. When it happened to me, I was looking at everyone's finger size because it hurts and they start it soon after surgery. Then to top it off, when sent home after 8 days a public health nurse comes in and does it.
I hope that don't happen to me again!

hello goldhedge, is it getting colder where you live?

oldfogey8

If you ever had rectal surgery, you would understand the hand comment fully.
Having had rectal surgery, there is a requirement to keep the tissue as supple as possible, if the area around the surgery scars up , there is no stretch. So for several weeks someone has to put their digit in your rectum and massage the area. When it happened to me, I was looking at everyone's finger size because it hurts and they start it soon after surgery. Then to top it off, when sent home after 8 days a public health nurse comes in and does it.
I hope that don't happen to me again!

hello goldhedge, is it getting colder where you live?
IMG_4481.gif

Yarddog

Those Russians are savage sumbitches

Passing through. Traded a hen for some more Serama eggs today. The eggs are very expensive. This lady is fairly priced but she is bad about not keeping up with the age of egg. After 7-8 days the hatch rates drops dramatically I Had four chicks but had to give them away while I was sick
It’s the smallest chicken in the world.

Attachments

• IMG_1861.jpeg
    IMG_1861.jpeg
    522.5 KB · Views: 1

Goldhedge

In case you were wondering...

Remember this post from about six months ago?
—————————————-
Yesterday I was speaking to a client who is an older and very experienced clinical psychiatrist in California. Somehow we got on the subject of transpronounism and I asked his thoughts from a medical perspective. I’m going to try to share his incredibly interesting explanation in plain terms.

First, transgenderism is a form of body dysmorphia, a recognized mental disorder in the big book of mental ailments. It is also, more interestingly, a form of schizophrenia.

Here is how he explained its current proliferation and why it is primarily seen in men:

Men are sexually aroused by visual cues, while women typically are not. A man gets physically sexually aroused by seeing a woman that he finds attractive. A woman recognizes physical attraction but physical arousal generally requires social interaction.

When a man with body dysmorphia puts on a woman’s clothing or make-up and observes himself he gets aroused. At that moment (his exact words), “a minor second personality is born.” This is called multiple personality disorder, or dissociative personality disorder. The man sees the pantomime woman separate from himself and is attracted to the image.

But here is where it gets relevant to the here and now.

Typically this second self stays a very minor influence either because it is treated as a mental disorder or because societal negative feedback causes feelings of shame and recalcitrance. In other words, humans have traditionally informed men that this is odd behavior and men have decided they are right or at least to keep the second self private.

But today, that same behavior inside the unicorn zone creates positive reinforcement for the second self. We have begun supporting and encouraging the second self to manifest and gain influence. We do not just do this locally, where there is possible negative feedback for balance. A man puts on a dress and makeup, goes on social media and thousands of people cheer his courage. He goes to school and the students pat him on the back instead of stuffing his head in a toilet.

By rewarding the second self society encourages the female persona to gain influence, such that it can overpower the original self. The female persona becomes the primary personality and desperately seeks to erase the male original.

But feelings of guilt and shame remain very powerful. The mind’s remedy is to spread the disorder to create a more comfortable inner thought process. We know this as the cliché, “misery loves company.” Trans people need to see more trans people to keep their illusion of normalcy intact.

His professional opinion is that, as a society, we have started an unstoppable wave of nurtured schizophrenia. A very high percentage of transpronoun men will eventually commit suicide because of their immense internal struggle and because they have been taught that seeking mental help is an admission that they are suffering with a disorder. The popular woke notion that the disorder is, in fact, a positive affirmation of self actually keeps the person from looking at it as an issue.

From a global perspective, most countries still treat this as a mental disorder. When we say the rest of the world thinks we have gone crazy, it is not pure hyperbole. A large portion of Western society is literally suffering from mass scale psychosis in very clinical terms.

As I have explained, this is an account of someone I spoke to who has expertise on the matter. This is his explanation. If accurate, which it seems to be, we are facing a truly lost generation.

Goldhedge

FYI the economy is doing great!

Hardware wholesaler True Value files for bankruptcy, plans sale to rival​

True Value retail stores, which are independently owned and operated, are not part of the bankruptcy​

ice minus

PXL_20241015_231647995.jpg

Good evening from Waterloo region! 🇨🇦

Took this pic before going home tonight, just because I liked it

Hope ICMAG is having a great night!

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
@ Gypsy Nirvana…. What is this Discord place? What is going on?
It's bascally just a new platform that is fairly popular with the younger folks, especially those into gaming. In that sense it then becomes a way for a site like this to appeal to and attract more people.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts