What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

~Star~Crash~ All & Everything

oldmaninbc

420club
Uneventful evening...not TOO high ...slow here...chilly out. Vampires get everyone? Haven't seen @Littleleaf here in while. Hope he's doing well. @oldmaninbc how are you buddy? I've got a Newman's Own Pizza for dinner. $8. Watching the news and enjoying some tobacco
Did something different today DB, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch, I don't usually eat meat at lunch. I was taking the meat off the roast turkey we had for Thanksgiving and couldn't resist.

April 13th 1987 that was the first day of being tobacco free.

Never had a Newman's Pizza, thin or thick crust?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Did something different today DB, I had a turkey sandwich for lunch, I don't usually eat meat at lunch. I was taking the meat off the roast turkey we had for Thanksgiving and couldn't resist.

April 13th 1987 that was the first day of being tobacco free.

Never had a Newman's Pizza, thin or thick crust?
Turkey sandwich sounds great buddy. Mayo? It is a thin crust and should be ready in 5 minutes. Somehow we ended up in Star crashes thread I don't understand. That's weird. See you back home at the old farts place old bcman!

oldmaninbc

420club
Hurts & It’s slowing me down by an order of magnitude. Very frustrating. This kind of fracture does not require surgery just have to be kept in an immobilizer.
When my thumb was sprained in a similar mishap to your own, the doctor told me , I would have been better off with a break as it would heal faster than a sprain.

Cookie can lick it better for you and give you a kiss.:)

Loriented

1000014059.jpg
1000014060.jpg

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
I have cooked a lot of turkeys over the years. 3 years ago I said that I would cook one at Thanksgiving but it had to evaporate after the meal. I don’t like turkey enough to eat it more than a couple times a year so I wanted the mess GONE fast or I wouldn’t cook one. So my stepson agreed to take the carcass and all leftovers – just leaving enough sliced white meat for a leftover sandwich for my wife. Perfect. That worked so well, that we did the same thing again last year. And this year it got even easier. I bought the bird and we took it over to their house the day before on Saturday and they cooked it. Of course, I had to help with turkey timing and with instructions on other dishes etc. And . . . I made the apple pie. :cool:

Anyways, I could get used to this. And being realistic, I guess that it’s part of my job . . . to pass the family gathering jobs on to the next generation . . . while I sit back smoking doobs and sucking in glasses of wine . . . :rasta:

oldmaninbc

420club
I have cooked a lot of turkeys over the years. 3 years ago I said that I would cook one at Thanksgiving but it had to evaporate after the meal. I don’t like turkey enough to eat it more than a couple times a year so I wanted the mess GONE fast or I wouldn’t cook one. So my stepson agreed to take the carcass and all leftovers – just leaving enough sliced white meat for a leftover sandwich for my wife. Perfect. That worked so well, that we did the same thing again last year. And this year it got even easier. I bought the bird and we took it over to their house the day before on Saturday and they cooked it. Of course, I had to help with turkey timing and with instructions on other dishes etc. And . . . I made the apple pie. :cool:

Anyways, I could get used to this. And being realistic, I guess that it’s part of my job . . . to pass the family gathering jobs on to the next generation . . . while I sit back smoking doobs and sucking in glasses of wine . . . :rasta:
I'm not a big fan of leftover turkey either. I like to make a turkey shepherd's pie, once.

We usually buy only the turkey parts we favor over a whole turkey. No leftovers.

TOBE you have the perfect formula for family gatherings:)