What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
One of my neighbors told me today that we will have Internet back within the next three weeks. I can’t even check my damn mail, but I can post here if I wait about 10 minutes for the page to refresh. I’m extremely unhappy with the state of affairs down here, medically And I don’t see any changes forthcoming. It was my bad today that I went at 11:15 instead of 115 so I made an appointment for tomorrow. Does anybody have any experience in their flowering room with the lights go on and off regularly for about a week ? I’m not sure I should pursue what I have in flower. I spoke to Lesso and he was flooded so he’s got to start all again with his harvest…
The three guys that I hired last week to start my lawn care has been whittled down to two and it won’t be long before I send both of them down the road . one guy told me he could operate a chainsaw. Operate he did, he bent the bar and destroyed the chain, and I feel like beating them with the bar… My mental health at the moment is not quite healthy

oldmaninbc

420club
This restless legs drives me nuts as well OM. I managed to nod off at about the same time, but the wife then gets up at 5am, the dog at 5.15am when he hears his kibble bowl go down... THEN i can get an hour or two of deep dream state sleep before he comes tell me it's walkies time.

If I try and skip an evening of vaping, I'm dancing a jig in bed all night and it feels like I'm getting zapped by some white light from my legs up to my brain.
Is yours the same?
I don't quite understand the root cause of my restless leg syndrome (RLS) it just seems to happen at different times. The other night I could have sworn I could feel the same sensation in my upper body but with less intensity., first time for that.
The RLS is crazy in that there is no relief from it, until for some reason it just stops and in most cases it is the early morning hours. I have managed to fall asleep with it bothering me and wake up around 4am and it's gone. It is very frustrating, I take a drug called Gabapentin for my sciatic nerve pain, some use it for RLS. So here I am taking a drug that is suppose to stop the RLS but does not. But maybe it's like the morphine I take. You would think taking morphine it would take on all pain new and old, but it does not, it only effects the pain that the morphine was originally used for.

OH well, here is to a decent nights sleep, if that is possible. If you ever come across a permanent fix for the RLS please share.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
One of my neighbors told me today that we will have Internet back within the next three weeks. I can’t even check my damn mail, but I can post here if I wait about 10 minutes for the page to refresh. I’m extremely unhappy with the state of affairs down here, medically And I don’t see any changes forthcoming. It was my bad today that I went at 11:15 instead of 115 so I made an appointment for tomorrow. Does anybody have any experience in their flowering room with the lights go on and off regularly for about a week ? I’m not sure I should pursue what I have in flower. I spoke to Lesso and he was flooded so he’s got to start all again with his harvest…
The three guys that I hired last week to start my lawn care has been whittled down to two and it won’t be long before I send both of them down the road . one guy told me he could operate a chainsaw. Operate he did, he bent the bar and destroyed the chain, and I feel like beating them with the bar… My mental health at the moment is not quite healthy
Sorry Boo, wish I could help. One of the reasons I wouldn't like Florida. Feel bad for you.

oldmaninbc

420club
It's never good when your paying someone to do a job and they cost you money to clean up their poor job performance.
I don't care for a lot of stress and I can see you have had your share lately Boo, lets hope that reverses soon for you. Health issues, well, talk about stress, health issues will do it.

I have had problems with lights that led to no problems. I would think in bloom it would be less of a problem as long as the lights didn't go on past the 12 hours, if less hours, it might just slow things down some. Unless they are hermi prone, then it might be a problem. Less hours of light shouldn't be a problem, my opinion.

oldmaninbc

420club
Getting down is no problem. Its all the bruises from the cabinet edge and, of course, trying to get back up.
It broke my heart when I had to hire a plumber to replace some faucets because I can no longer work in those types of confined spaces. A job I have always done myself.
Yes, after being in a position for a wile it's difficult to get straight again. It sounds like you bruise up easily, getting there myself.

The Mrs, she bruises very easily and big dark nasty looking bruises.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Been out tilling the vigggie garden. Every try to till cement? Been so dry that is what I was dealing with. Took me twice as long to get the job done. I am tired. Taking a quick break before raking it smooth. Up against the wall time wise.....back to work.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
20241015_151944.jpg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Been out tilling the vigggie garden. Every try to till cement? Been so dry that is what I was dealing with. Took me twice as long to get the job done. I am tired. Taking a quick break before raking it smooth. Up against the wall time wise.....back to work.
Don't work your heart too hard Pute. Drink water too. Going to have a cold beer later? What's your brand? I'm an alcoholic, no drink in 13 years. I like the non alcoholic lagers.

Unca Walt

420club
@Boo It would really take some kind of stupidity to manage to bend to bar on a chainsaw.

And to destroy the chain? What'd he do... cut concrete?

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Howdy GW! yep old age and drugs, changes happen with age. I feel uncomfortable getting too high these days. When I switched from 30mg morphine to 15mg, it felt like a weight was lifted off me.
Same with cannabis less THC is better. But not without.

happy content family life bring it on and in good doses:)
Good afternoon Old Man! Body changes????????
High just popped in to say Im sick. Weather change this time of year always sparks bronchitis. I am drinking herbal tea to stay hydrated and bed rest with Mucinex. if I don't pop in thats why.
Hope you start feeling better sister Jan!

Latest posts

Latest posts