What's new
  • As of today ICMag has his own Discord server. In this Discord server you can chat, talk with eachother, listen to music, share stories and pictures...and much more. Click the link to join now and let's grow together! https://discord.gg/2RRJW2XCZU
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Does anybody have any experience in their flowering room with the lights go on and off regularly for about a week ? I’m not sure I should pursue what I have in flower. I spoke to Lesso and he was flooded so he’s got to start all again with his harvest…
The three guys that I hired last week to start my lawn care has been whittled down to two and it won’t be long before I send both of them down the road . one guy told me he could operate a chainsaw. Operate he did, he bent the bar and destroyed the chain, and I feel like beating them with the bar… My mental health at the moment is not quite healthy
Light fluctuations can cause some strains to hermi.

Sorry you don't live closer and are not able to find better help brother Boo!

moose/MI

Mountain Gold in da moonlight.
19b85812-3967-4ef3-b832-6edb97b77603-1_all_39526.jpg

oldmaninbc

420club
It's a good thing he didn't land in deep water with balls of steel that size!
I just seen somewhere the police have reopened his case. Cooper has reached folklore status, I bet the cops would love to solve that case.
With the man(cooper) showing his face during the heist, what did he have in mind when it came to disappearing from sight?
It truly is a crime of fortitude to do what he did.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Sub, oh yeah, trying to straighten out can take some effort and hurt.

Hope all is well in Sub's World:)
Yeah, all of the above starting with, but not limited to getting up, down, or in awkward positions. Maybe add seeing what the f,,.k I'm doing and remembering where left the tool.............

Last edited:

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
ok disposal is in , double sink , replaced both drains , needed the one drain pipe to be 2” inches longer

so now I need to find my pipe stretcher and get those 2” inches to finish the job

so far no leaks

time for a hot cup of coffee and some homemade chocolate fudge with salt sprinkled on top…

IMG_2715.jpeg

Latest posts

Latest posts