What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

The last place they knocked me out when I had a procedure done. They gave me too much anesthesia. It was a strange hospital to me and I wasn’t comfortable walking in the door and I puked for six hours because of what they did… I won’t smoke anything prior to surgery, but I’ll be damned if I won’t smoke at the night before… the older, I get the more disappointed I am about doctors in general
Hey Boo, by the time you go through life, opinions of doctors can change significantly and not always fror the best. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.
There are a lot of people who die from the wrong diagnoses or some other failure in the system.

Take care

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Cant go wrong with a couple weiners. Chop up some onion? I had one of the burgers, it was okay. Whole Foods has great pickles. I have cheese it's and goldfish. Multigrain crackers too. And a few packages of Reese's peanut butter cups. 2 peanut butter cups a day. I have almond milk and yogurt and granola.
Still quite a bit of carbs in your diet, you're arteries aren't going to get better that way.

Last edited:

imiubu

@SubGirl Glad to hear you came through alright.
Hoping the dilation will wear off very soon and you
will then reap great benefits from the surgery :)

I am so far out of the concert loop, sigh.
Had I known this was going on last night,
I'd had been there.
Great venue and have seen many shows there.

Who hasn't Billy Strings played with?
Well Phish, that's who.

Sorry Mr. Sub... no banjo in this one :D

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
4.49am here in Old Blighty - and I have to be out the door - down 4 flights of stairs and 'WALKIES' - with Loki the mutt pup every day at 4am now and into the future - kinda a rude awakening - but fueled by the fact that I dont want the little rascal to do his business (poo) in the apartment - so did that already and gota result - and nows the time to make 2 litres (about 4 pints) of coffee - that'll see me thru the day - and its Sainsbury's Intense blend today -

Good morning to all -
2024-08-0805.09.006364460060800915724.jpg

cola

4.49am here in Old Blighty - and I have to be out the door - down 4 flights of stairs and 'WALKIES' - with Loki the mutt pup every day at 4am now and into the future - kinda a rude awakening - but fueled by the fact that I dont want the little rascal to do his business (poo) in the apartment - so did that already and gota result - and nows the time to make 2 litres (about 4 pints) of coffee - that'll see me thru the day - and its Sainsbury's Intense blend today -

Good morning to all -
View attachment 19044982
Glad to see that things seem to be working out with your 'lil pup so far. And agree, better walkie than poo. Also very happy, actually delighted, to see that you can still enjoy your coffee now. I know how much pleasure I get from it!:p

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Glad to see that things seem to be working out with your 'lil pup so far. And agree, better walkie than poo. Also very happy, actually delighted, to see that you can still enjoy your coffee now. I know how much pleasure I get from it!:p
Well - as @Unca Walt told me a while back - Atrial fibrillation and coffee ☕️ are not supposed to go together 😑 - but I'm a Rebel at heart 😉
- but hopefully not a dead Rebel - anytime soon -
😜

cola

The last place they knocked me out when I had a procedure done. They gave me too much anesthesia. It was a strange hospital to me and I wasn’t comfortable walking in the door and I puked for six hours because of what they did… I won’t smoke anything prior to surgery, but I’ll be damned if I won’t smoke at the night before… the older, I get the more disappointed I am about doctors in general
Think of the alternative: A world without medical expertise. I can attest that they make mistakes. All humans do, and they are human. But I don't believe they misdiagnose on purpose. I can attest to a botched joint surgery, that I just had redone, a little over a year ago. Sad it had to be, but am very happy with the doctor's results. And my super bug foot infection(s). Glad they were there. Though a long time coming I am now walking freely, and at ease, once again.

Magu🌈

Good morning everybody ! 🌞 I really wish it would rain for about an entire week. Its drier than a witch’s tit around here. Hey @Gypsy Nirvana sounds like you are doing GREAT ! You have come a long way in a short couple of months. 😁 It is really amazing to hear from all you older breeders and growers. You guys were on the front lines of the “ War on drugs”. And WE WON ! 🥰 Sam told me that in the future breeding will be done by “plant scientists” in a laboratory. That makes me sad but he is correct. You old fellows were unique in “ Pot History”. I am very happy that I have had the opportunity to say hello to you fellows. 😁 Peace. 🌈