What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

oldmaninbc

Rafts or kayaks are safer in rough water.

I fell in love with wild river boating and tried canoes, kayaks, and Hypalon rafts. I like rafts better because you can take on rougher water and still carry enough shit to camp in luxury.
View attachment 19063453 View attachment 19063457
I just love being out on the water, could be a paddleboat, jet boat, drift boat, canoe, raft, I relish being out on the water.

OH, your just having too much fun! Must have been a great trip.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I know of some folks who I would like to be in control of the oxy valve.
I wish I had a valve for my .....metimucil changes everything.

iu

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
But GW ..

Not quitting love.
I know who's not on any oxygen apparently.
😆
Or substituting Nitrous Oxide.
I just love being out on the water, could be a paddleboat, jet boat, drift boat, canoe, raft, I relish being out on the water.

OH, your just having too much fun! Must have been a great trip.
There was not a bad trip in the lot and in fact my will scatters my ashes in the Rogue River, which was my favorite close by white water wilderness river.

The trip pictured was the Deschutes River in central Oregon.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
Not quitting love.

Or substituting Nitrous Oxide.

There was not a bad trip in the lot and in fact my will scatters my ashes in the Rogue River, which was my favorite close by white water wilderness river.

The trip pictured was the Deschutes River in central Oregon.
I was gonna go in the Gulf of Mexico but I changed it to a small stream we like to hike to here.
I don't want to leave the mountains even in death.

cola

Good Morning All (OF's):

Wishing each and every one of you, a pleasant morning, wonderful day, and outstanding evening.
I am currently pretty tied up with projects and work, so wanted to start with a daily check in hello.
Today's Tuesday. The week cruises on and the work week continues. One day closer to a weekend!

See you all tomorrow (again)! (y):)