What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
IMG_9283.jpeg

oldmaninbc

I'm starting to think about the fall and winter crops. I have numerous seeds in stock but always on the hunt for something special. By special, I mean a strain that serves me well for medical use, like against pain, calming & relaxing and helps with sleep. With the sleep part coming a few hours after use.

I have notice seed sales in Canada in what is referred to as Craft seed suppliers rather than the usual assortment of seed sellers that have been around for ages. Any of you US people ordered from a Craft supplier in your area and if so what was your opinion of Craft seed suppliers?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Didnt think you guys were that old🙄
this comes from my buddy Joe who is folicle deficient and looks far older than his is...bwahahahaha...I got on the pot boards back in 1999...that's more than one decade, at least down here in the swamp...dunno how things are on the island...I do know if you're on the LIE after 3pm on a friday you ain't gettin home soon...I drove a truck in the 5 boroughs waaaaay back...

jokerman

Premium user
this comes from my buddy Joe who is folicle deficient and looks far older than his is...bwahahahaha...I got on the pot boards back in 1999...that's more than one decade, at least down here in the swamp...dunno how things are on the island...I do know if you're on the LIE after 3pm on a friday you ain't gettin home soon...I drove a truck in the 5 boroughs waaaaay back...
Still shit Brother still shit!
Hows Dutch doing?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
not well at all...he's falling while eating dinner so now I feed him while he's laying down...his discipline has been given wide berth...I look into his eyes many times a day and see frustration is evident...I give him most of my love and I hang with him about every night after dinner...it's hard on me as he's the best and most loving companion I've ever had...it will crush me when the time comes and it's my decision...he's still has a spark of life in him that will forever live in my heart...

jokerman

Premium user
How could I, I sorry...😊

jokerman

Premium user
not well at all...he's falling while eating dinner so now I feed him while he's laying down...his discipline has been given wide berth...I look into his eyes many times a day and see frustration is evident...I give him most of my love and I hang with him about every night after dinner...it's hard on me as he's the best and most loving companion I've ever had...it will crush me when the time comes and it's my decision...he's still has a spark of life in him that will forever live in my heart...
Spoke to a Brother of mine who had gone thru what you are going thru.
He felt the minute his pup stopped wagging her tail he knew.
Hard times

Latest posts

Latest posts