What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

BumSplodgeBrownPants

naw man
im no germ o phobe but that is straight up rude, tantamount to spitting in someone face
if someone got in my face and started coughing/ spit shouting what do you think i would do
i would kindly take a step back and tell them politely to f' off and their next move dictates what happens next
even before social distancing i did not like to be i too close to people i dont know
i also have this thing about how i dont want to smell your stink, if you are close enough to me that i can smell your funky body odour or bad breath you need to back up please

/edited for clarity
Hey pop, I wasn't approving the guys behaviour, sorry man.

You seem to have never had to use public transport in the UK by the sounds of things. We're all packed in like sardines in a tin, just trying to absorb each other's souls on the 8;15 to Euston.

I too, do not like to smell others funk, but sometimes someone's odour just lures me in, even though covid has really upped my germ avoidance game.

oldmaninbc

Hmmm - maybe I can make a claim against Mr Worswick - my old boarding school headmaster in 1971 - who caned my arse so hard it left bloody welts - for throwing sticks at a conker (horse chestnut) tree outside his office - he took me into his office by my ear - and made me choose from a huge rack of various whipping and caning tools - saying : 'Now boy - choose your weapon of destruction!' - lol - didn't hurt my feelings though - just my arse - couldn't sit down for a week -
Gypsy you just brought memories of my childhood playing conkers in Ontario, all us kids played.

When we were being naughty we made pipes out of the conkers and snitched our parents cigarette butts out of the ashtray and smoked them in the conkers.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Hey pop, I wasn't approving the guys behaviour, sorry man.

You seem to have never had to use public transport in the UK by the sounds of things. We're all packed in like sardines in a tin, just trying to absorb each other's souls on the 8;15 to Euston.

I too, do not like to smell others funk, but sometimes someone's odour just lures me in, even though covid has really upped my germ avoidance game.
oh no worries man! and ive been nut to butt before with people i dont know
im just saying if i have my choice i try to avoid places like that
while im all for it, public transit sucks for the most part where i live and is dirty and a little dangerous depending on where you go
but i have a nice truck that takes me wherever i want to go

"I too, do not like to smell others funk, but sometimes someone's odour just lures me in,..."
i do wear nice cologne from time to time, but thats another story
😘

Unca Walt

420club
I did manage to get myself in trouble.....I was trying to pick the top I liked best.....

200.webp
"That brave vibration each way free..."

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Why do you think dems are called liberals cuz they sponge off of everybody else to take care of their programs that they force down people's throats.
I don't mind helping others but stealing funds from other funds don't get it.
Just like the worst joke in us history (obama) and making sure everyone has phones, bullshit.
Take some pride in yourselves work like everybody else had too.

IMG_3951.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Good After noon old man
how are you this fine hot as Rosie O Donnel day
What a fine day it is,
power company had my power off for 2 hours, good thing it was in the morning. Later this week it is going to get hotter around 40C which is over the 100F.

I think the hottest we have been is around 45C or even a bit higher, in 2021 some places in BC were about 49C

Don't know much about Rosie other than she was controversial.

What is your favorite season for cooking?

Unca Walt

420club
Its been rumored that Unc Walt was in a carny show as the bearded Strongman
The women couldnt contain them selves and they had to shut down that act and they put him in accounting,
It was just the technique they cared about. It is Number 121 in the Ways Of Making Love.

Simple, really -- beginners may call it "the double-jump, thrust and twist". It is but a step toward learning the Secret of Unendurable Pleasure Indefinitely Prolonged.

Oh, dear... now that you have reminded me of my past, I realize the time is approaching (No, Unca! No!) when I will finally experience The Journey Of The Reluctant Shrimp. As this requires immersion in ice water to reach the incredible Journey's end, no one ever survives it.

oldmaninbc

I am. How are you old man?
Hey DB, things are going well, so far. It is getting hotter towards the end of the week, I am not looking forward to it. I don't know how my yard is going to survive the coming hot weather I can only water 2 days a week from 6-10 AM or PM. I don't like to see my garden plants suffer.

Boston looks like a nice place to live, is that your birthplace, you happy there?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hey DB, things are going well, so far. It is getting hotter towards the end of the week, I am not looking forward to it. I don't know how my yard is going to survive the coming hot weather I can only water 2 days a week from 6-10 AM or PM. I don't like to see my garden plants suffer.

Boston looks like a nice place to live, is that your birthplace, you happy there?
I was born in Schenectady but came here to Boston a baby. It's very nice living here. Fenway Park on the 28th! 👍

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran

Have you heard about the fried clams I get from Kelly's Roast Beef? ❤️

jokerman

Premium user
What a fine day it is,
power company had my power off for 2 hours, good thing it was in the morning. Later this week it is going to get hotter around 40C which is over the 100F.

I think the hottest we have been is around 45C or even a bit higher, in 2021 some places in BC were about 49C

Don't know much about Rosie other than she was controversial.

What is your favorite season for cooking?
Soups in the fall corn and watermelon in the summer and any beast all year round.
I am tonight eating a hamburger in which I will be happy to pay for it this Tuesday😊☝️

Littleleaf

Veteran
The massy furguson 65 tractor is back together. It has 1 more oil leak and it's the killer one. The tractor needs to be split in half to fix it. Rear main seal. The 86 year old man who owns it, is not going to be happy. The leak is so bad, it filled the bell housing so full oil was coming out of the starter. (never seen that before) Pulled the plug on the bottom of the bell housing and left it out. That way it can't fill it back up. Clutch will need changing too.

Heat index got to 111f today and my shoes soaked. Blondy said shower before dinner.... fine with me. Homemade chicken fried steak 🤤

Latest posts

Latest posts