What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FREE YOUR BUDSHOTS...........III

BerryManilow

Super Skunk late flower

SSlfcola1.jpg
SSlfcola2.jpg
SSlfside.jpg

SSlfdd.jpg

SSlffrost.jpg
SSlfcolors.jpg

"Roadkill" Skunk late flower

RKlfcola.jpg

RKlf1.jpg
RKlf3.jpg
RKlf4.jpg

Can smell both of these skunks over 400 ft away. Brand new filters, exhaust running 24/7, doesn't matter. The whole place inside & out is surrounded by a stank cloud of skunk.

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
View media item 18721053
View media item 18721055
View media item 18721052
View media item 18721051
View media item 18721054
View media item 18721056

Some dried buds a day or two in the jar... Boy shorts(this ones like 2 months cure by now) , A cut of my "sweet 16". Then denim panties (boy shorts X Chi2own#3) and Bonnie an old seed of unknown lineage from my 2010-2011 collection possibly Mishaf2XBLU.

I picked off a few more leaves than usual for people who are into that.

My friend says the boy shorts smells like a spice cabinet, the panties #1 smell like a spice cabinet and something else the #3 kinda like grass and that the Bonnie just kinda stinks and she don't like it 😂 she's not very good at describing smells I don't think.

I get maple and dark berry smells from the boy shorts and dp1, dp3 not 💯 dry yet so just kinda grassy. The Bonnie is just pines and nothing else. Kinda bland hope it improves.

kro-magnon

Veteran
View media item 18721053
View media item 18721055
View media item 18721052
View media item 18721051
View media item 18721054
View media item 18721056

Some dried buds a day or two in the jar... Boy shorts(this ones like 2 months cure by now) , A cut of my "sweet 16". Then denim panties (boy shorts X Chi2own#3) and Bonnie an old seed of unknown lineage from my 2010-2011 collection possibly Mishaf2XBLU.

I picked off a few more leaves than usual for people who are into that.

My friend says the boy shorts smells like a spice cabinet, the panties #1 smell like a spice cabinet and something else the #3 kinda like grass and that the Bonnie just kinda stinks and she don't like it 😂 she's not very good at describing smells I don't think.

I get maple and dark berry smells from the boy shorts and dp1, dp3 not 💯 dry yet so just kinda grassy. The Bonnie is just pines and nothing else. Kinda bland hope it improves.
You always have some crazy names for your crosses, I don't know what's the name of the last bud pictured but I'd like to try it, I love the foxtailing and the glistening resin, what type of smell and high is it ?

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
You always have some crazy names for your crosses, I don't know what's the name of the last bud pictured but I'd like to try it, I love the foxtailing and the glistening resin, what type of smell and high is it ?
Why thank you good sir. That one i call Bonnie...cuz Benjamin Buttons was a silly name for a girl plant...so shes Bonita Buttons lol aka Bonnie. Its some old school as weed from the 90s i was working. i just got a dry sample the other day to smoke on smells like pine up close. but i left some in my car for a while and when i came back i thought i forgot a bag of raw peeled garlic under a seat or something. imma go smoke some now. let you know how it is.