What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cat-opens-a-closed-door.gif

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
The massy furguson 65 tractor is back together. It has 1 more oil leak and it's the killer one. The tractor needs to be split in half to fix it. Rear main seal. The 86 year old man who owns it, is not going to be happy. The leak is so bad, it filled the bell housing so full oil was coming out of the starter. (never seen that before) Pulled the plug on the bottom of the bell housing and left it out. That way it can't fill it back up. Clutch will need changing too.

Heat index got to 111f today and my shoes soaked. Blondy said shower before dinner.... fine with me. Homemade chicken fried steak 🤤
I was sad for you until you said chicken fried steak then I got happy and hungry.
😁

Dime

The massy furguson 65 tractor is back together. It has 1 more oil leak and it's the killer one. The tractor needs to be split in half to fix it. Rear main seal. The 86 year old man who owns it, is not going to be happy. The leak is so bad, it filled the bell housing so full oil was coming out of the starter. (never seen that before) Pulled the plug on the bottom of the bell housing and left it out. That way it can't fill it back up. Clutch will need changing too.

Heat index got to 111f today and my shoes soaked. Blondy said shower before dinner.... fine with me. Homemade chicken fried steak 🤤
Is it a 65 with a continental? Is it yellow?