What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
Just got back from shopping with Mrs Pute......now I know why I am broke.....Can't resist walking down an isle without looking and I will be dammed if she doesn't get something she has absolutely no need for.

She still has clothes in the closet that has tags on them.....been there for years.

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I did manage to get myself in trouble.....I was trying to pick the top I liked best.....

200.webp

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Yes I've got good seeds and an LED light just need to get it going.
Off pizza and burgers and chips. Eating fruit and veggies. Sucks so bad.
Nice one man! Good luck with it. It's real easy indoor growing if you keep it simple, and it's fun. It's my morning zen time when I pop in on them and see if they need me for anything.

My diet was meant to start today, but it's raining and there's beer in the fridge so it can wait another week.
I need to lose 10kg. 5 will do, but 10 is the number I'm aiming for.

Just had sausage and onion with some idaho potato... It's instant potato and I'm addicted to it. But you probably already know that because I think it's a US brand.

DSCF1564.jpeg

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Nice one man! Good luck with it. It's real easy indoor growing if you keep it simple, and it's fun. It's my morning zen time when I pop in on them and see if they need me for anything.

My diet was meant to start today, but it's raining and there's beer in the fridge so it can wait another week.

Just had sausage and onion with some idaho potato... It's instant potato and I'm addicted to it. But you probably already know that because I think it's a US brand.

View attachment 19033189
That looks really good 👍

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

View attachment 19033189
Bangers and Mash with fried onions in gravy - Mmmm - now that's a classic British meal - used to get it served up to us at school dinners -

* Splodgy - I've managed to keep my weight around 15 to 15 and a half stone for 2 and a half years now - and feel much better for it - once you've lost 3 stone - you never want to go back I've found - so I snack less - and do the intermittent fasting on gym days - 3-4times per week -

Oww - 1 stone = 14lbs (that's how we measure bodyweight in the UK) -

Last edited: