What's new

The Original O'l Farts Club.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac

I’ve told him in the past that was my idea, but last night was the first time he saw it in writing. He got a little emotional when he realized that he was moving out of his place into mine. This place is like an amusement park in nature. Thank you for the kind words, but I’m just doing what I feel is the right thing… I know you would do the same thing, that’s why we get along so well
Bet he Cried like a baby when he was alone.......I would have.
I take that as a very high compliment, thank you.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
you guys talk about seasoning a cast iron skillet, I invested in a high carbon steel round bottom wok years ago...I can make the oil boil and have zero stickage...flat bottom woks are a joke when you've used a round one...if it gets washed it would ruin my seasoning...home made wok dishes are the bomb...I don't believe there's a better or more healthy way to cook...don't forget the rice noodles... ;)

oldmaninbc

you guys talk about seasoning a cast iron skillet, I invested in a high carbon steel round bottom wok years ago...I can make the oil boil and have zero stickage...flat bottom woks are a joke when you've used a round one...if it gets washed it would ruin my seasoning...home made wok dishes are the bomb...I don't believe there's a better or more healthy way to cook...don't forget the rice noodles... ;)
We have several packages of rice noodles stored away. We have bought a couple of different brands, do you have one you like Boo?

jokerman

Premium user
I wash mine with soap and water then dry it in the warm oven. But may have something to do with years of use. It’s usually easy to clean
I have a lot of cast iron and my favorite is a 20 inch 2 handle skillet.
O spray hot water over mine ,I have plastic scrapers for caked on stuff and a wash cloth size of chain mail ( Mithrel 😊) and dry with a cloth and spray flax seed oil.
What mix do you use for corn bread Subie Ann?