What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

FeelHaze indoor garden ; my quest to find exotic and trippy cannabis cultivars

Which is your favorite sativa strain lineage ?

• Thaï lineage

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • African lineage

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Central American lineage

Votes: 15 24.6%
  • Other

Votes: 7 11.5%

• Total voters

FeelHaze

It's game on my friends. I transplanted in 6L pots yesterday. I selected a nice little lemony smelling Golden Tiger that was also the most vigourous GT. As for the Panama Haze, I chose a little plant with good vigour, nice aroma and leaves on the thinner side. Note that the PH germinated 3 days after the GT si its a bit behind. Plant is to veg 2 weeks, top the plants and switch to flowering schedule. Then, after the stretch, I'm going to transplant in 26L pots for the rest of flowering.

1000008881.jpg

1000008889.jpg
1000008884.jpg

FeelHaze

Still a bit of nute burn on the crown of the Golden Tiger but lateral branching have none and the plant looks healthy overall. She probably will get used to the rich soil as she mature and use the excess N during the first trimester of flowering (the stretch). I'm soon going to top the plant and switch the light schedule to 11/13.

1000009099.jpg

FeelHaze

Topping day !

So after about a month after germination I prepared to plants for the flowering stage. I removed the first node, kept nodes 2 to 6 and topped above the sixth node. That will result in plants with 8 main colas each.

I will let the plant recuperate a couple days, removed the big fan leaves from the main stem and then swith the light schedule to 11/13.

1000009197.jpg

1000009195.jpg