What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

The Original O'l Farts Club.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I spent quite a lot of time about eight months ago, making up my living trust ensuring that my assets go or I want them to go. I got a notice from the county yesterday and it was addressed to me and then it had living trust and then it had my best friend‘s name. I was a little taken back, but then I realized that I left him my home in my trust, but I’ve never seen it in writing. I’m doing the best to make sure that all my stuff is sorted out before I’m not able to do it myself… getting old is difficult, just ask Joe…🤣

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
went arrowhead hunting today , struck out but enjoyed the scenery

Fort Big Springs is about 12 miles away , on cattle drives across eastern Colorado high plains , this was a place to stop for water , watering hole for the cows

so the Calvary saw an opportunity and built a small fort here and did business with the wranglers

IMG_9177.png

IMG_1947.jpeg

the fort was on this hill , that is the marker for it
IMG_1953.jpeg

wildlife still use this as a watering hole..

IMG_1950.jpeg

action shot…the Big Spring creek runs along that tree line…it’s pretty dry with only pockets of water here and there

IMG_1957.jpeg

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Good day to you Pute 🏌🏻, I have no doubt somewhere out there, is a mind contemplating the unspeakable, an attack on some poor soul who only wants to be loved and needed.

one of the reasons why I work at the salt mines….the world needs more salt…plenty of wounded people out there and the salt poured into their wounds will either kill them or heal them……..🤡

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
went arrowhead hunting today , struck out but enjoyed the scenery

Fort Big Springs is about 12 miles away , on cattle drives across eastern Colorado high plains , this was a place to stop for water , watering hole for the cows

so the Calvary saw an opportunity and built a small fort here and did business with the wranglers

View attachment 19030954
View attachment 19030955

the fort was on this hill , that is the marker for it
View attachment 19030957

wildlife still use this as a watering hole..

View attachment 19030956

action shot…the Big Spring creek runs along that tree line…it’s pretty dry with only pockets of water here and there

View attachment 19030958
That’s cool big. Did you bring a picnic?

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I’ve come to the realization that I have to vacuum the house every day because Dutch is just blowing out fur… I use a rake on him twice a day trying to keep his loose hair outside, but just now I came in from brushing him and this is the pile of hair I got today. If this continues, Dutch will be bald within a couple weeks… I’ve never had a German shepherd live as long as he has so I’m an uncharted waters at this point
IMG_2795.jpeg

Unca Walt

420club
I’ve come to the realization that I have to vacuum the house every day because Dutch is just blowing out fur… I use a rake on him twice a day trying to keep his loose hair outside, but just now I came in from brushing him and this is the pile of hair I got today. If this continues, Dutch will be bald within a couple weeks… I’ve never had a German shepherd live as long as he has so I’m an uncharted waters at this point View attachment 19030979
I'm sure Dutch likes you brushing him. Fur coming out like that will cause itchies.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Yes you are right I’m sure. I should just go get a good cheesesteak 🤪
Well that is an option but after I logged off I remembered something, Arby's offers Gyro's and they make them one of two ways, one is their classic version with the lamb/beef mixture but the other is exactly the same but with just roast beef instead of the lamb/beef mixture. So now you have the option you wanted as well. I get why you might not like lamb, it does have a very distinctive flavor that might not suit everyone's taste. I will tell you though the lamb/beef mixture in a traditional Gyro doesn't taste like lamb at all really. It doesn't taste like beef either. Rather it's a blend of the two that makes for a new unique flavor IMHO. So if you're just being unwilling to try it because you don't like the taste of lamb then you really should give it a try, you might not be disappointed. If however it's just the thought of eating a cute little lamb then I get that but at least now you know Arby's has an option that is just beef.

dogzter

Drapetomaniac
I spent quite a lot of time about eight months ago, making up my living trust ensuring that my assets go or I want them to go. I got a notice from the county yesterday and it was addressed to me and then it had living trust and then it had my best friend‘s name. I was a little taken back, but then I realized that I left him my home in my trust, but I’ve never seen it in writing. I’m doing the best to make sure that all my stuff is sorted out before I’m not able to do it myself… getting old is difficult, just ask Joe…🤣
Does he know that?
You're a good guy boo loyalty is the rarest of human commodities.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’ve come to the realization that I have to vacuum the house every day because Dutch is just blowing out fur… I use a rake on him twice a day trying to keep his loose hair outside, but just now I came in from brushing him and this is the pile of hair I got today. If this continues, Dutch will be bald within a couple weeks… I’ve never had a German shepherd live as long as he has so I’m an uncharted waters at this point View attachment 19030979
Miss Layla is really dropping the fur as we speak too. It's one of those times of year.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
You only called your momma once a week, what is the matter with you.
I call every other day and still feel guilty.
Well in my defense while it was a weekly call we usually talked for 2-3 hours about everything under the sun. Whatever the case my mother was happy with it and told me many times about friends she had that were jealous she had such a thoughtful son and who wished their own children would call that regularly.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
not this time SG but a lot of great places to have a picnic out here!…

the place is only about 12 miles from the house so we came home and made chili dogs and Alice B. Tokeless brownies…

View attachment 19030994
Boy they are gonna be good. I should make some dessert. I did make a pan of cornbread to go with our beans and rice and kielbasa
IMG_0201.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Cant forget he saved Montana from burning up FFS !☝️
Maybe a plaque is in order, nothing too outlandish, no more than 15'-20' in height, some solar panels, so they can operate the electric fireplace so we can have real flames when needed, a diorama would be perfect. Perhaps a resident person who was displaced from their home because of wildfire. They could lead the bus tour groups.

SubGirl

Premium user
420club
Well that is an option but after I logged off I remembered something, Arby's offers Gyro's and they make them one of two ways, one is their classic version with the lamb/beef mixture but the other is exactly the same but with just roast beef instead of the lamb/beef mixture. So now you have the option you wanted as well. I get why you might not like lamb, it does have a very distinctive flavor that might not suit everyone's taste. I will tell you though the lamb/beef mixture in a traditional Gyro doesn't taste like lamb at all really. It doesn't taste like beef either. Rather it's a blend of the two that makes for a new unique flavor IMHO. So if you're just being unwilling to try it because you don't like the taste of lamb then you really should give it a try, you might not be disappointed. If however it's just the thought of eating a cute little lamb then I get that but at least now you know Arby's has an option that is just beef.
Oh, I’ve tried it before even more than once because it looked so delicious but it has a goat tase to me. I’ve had that too. I don’t think it would be a gyro without sheep or goat taste.