What's new

The Haze discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I would like to know which available sativa lines would you recommend that throw consistent quality plants?

My sativa experience is also mostly hay with some interesting terps I would rate as B quality at best. And usually find a few with quality enough sativa highs to keep me searching for that one I consider top shelf.

One thing I noticed. Very often the bho from hay sativa phenos is tastier than bho from almost anything else. And usually with great high.

Well i have not seen any pure sativas offered by any one apart from the real seed co and the land race team and non of there Thai lines look like what i grew or grow.

The only things i would recommend commercially i would rate high in the way of a extreme sativa high would be Kali mist (old version) not tried the new one.

Hybrids like Nevil's Haze Mango haze Ohaze things like that but you need to run seed and select and hope your going to get lucky.

All the sativa land races /heirloom variety's i grew up on all breed true i don't know were you live but in this part of the world Thais / Colombians /African and many other Sat lines still thrive and people don't preserve and grow out hay for decades.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Well i have not seen any pure sativas offered by any one apart from the real seed co and the land race team and non of there Thai lines look like what i grew or grow.

The only things i would recommend commercially i would rate high in the way of a extreme sativa high would be Kali mist (old version) not tried the new one.

Ace has some nice genetics. Also, while I haven't smoked/grown any of his work yet...Mad Mac seems to be doing some really amazing things with the hazes he has.

HB.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Ace has some nice genetics. Also, while I haven't smoked/grown any of his work yet...Mad Mac seems to be doing some really amazing things with the hazes he has.

HB.

Hi HB going by what people have posted yes they do but non of them have pure land races/heirloom variety's on offer.

All hybrids and not nocking any one here but i don't seam to read the smoke reports i did even 15 years ago on forums like CW that you would from people growing Nevil's haze or even Ohaze these days.

I remember reading smoke reports were they described things like hiding behind curtains in there home freaking out at noises coming from out the front lol.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dude, this is the haze discussion thread.

LOL, I know what thread this is. It always gets off track when Hempy makes a post about things he has no clue about. If he would stop doing that the thread would stay on topic. If he cant I can just ignore the BS. I'm growing a few different hazes I made into polys. I also have a few of Karmas haze work going as well.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
LOL, I know what thread this is. It always gets off track when Hempy makes a post about things he has no clue about. I'm growing a few different hazes I made into polys. I also have a few of Karmas haze work going as well.

Hammer you need to get your memory checked mate and your the one that always calls me out and yet you clearly seam to have no clue of what your on about.

Play nice mate the sand pits for every one.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its cool Hemp. Ill be nice and edit my post.. I should know better by know to jsut ignore you.

here Is the F3 ‘97 super silver haze currently Is it my imagination or something strange going on?View Image View Image View Image

That sucks.. You got more seeds?. You can keep trying.. Heres my A5bx x Fp#15 @29 days. No issues so far. I do wish she had more trics showing.

picture.php

Last edited:
H

hard rain

Hi HB going by what people have posted yes they do but non of them have pure land races/heirloom variety's on offer.

All hybrids and not nocking any one here but i don't seam to read the smoke reports i did even 15 years ago on forums like CW that you would from people growing Nevil's haze or even Ohaze these days.

I remember reading smoke reports were they described things like hiding behind curtains in there home freaking out at noises coming from out the front lol.
I'm pretty sure that ACE's Ethiopian, Honduras, and their Nepal Annaupurna are all land race. A bit ironic that you are complaining that ACE don't offer land race, only hybrids, yet this thread is about a hybrid? Anyway, not really relevant as they do indeed offer land race.

Although I used to smoke old sativas that made you freak out, I suggest that isn't a high most people are after.
Personally I'm more after euphoria, with no paranoia thanks.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
I'm pretty sure that ACE's Ethiopian, Honduras, and their Nepal Annaupurna are all land race. A bit ironic that you are complaining that ACE don't offer land race, only hybrids, yet this thread is about a hybrid? Anyway, not really relevant as they do indeed offer land race.

Although I used to smoke old sativas that made you freak out, I suggest that isn't a high most people are after.
Personally I'm more after euphoria, with no paranoia thanks.

Are they being offered as a pure line again no yet you select a part of a conversation to attack me with it.

Man some of you people are no fun at all i bet some of you go around keying cars for fun in your spare time.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Your in a thread that is a discussion on Haze and haze is a hybrid of pure sativas and now some of you are getting bent out of shape and becoming nasty because some of us are talking about sativas well you cant please every one.

F2F

Indeed, Ace has been loading up lots of landraces and heirlooms as of late. Lots of South Central Asian genetics, and also a few African and Central American.

Cheers
F2F

H

hard rain

Are they being offered as a pure line again no yet you select a part of a conversation to attack me with it.

Man some of you people are no fun at all i bet some of you go around keying cars for fun in your spare time.
What??? I'm not trying to attack you, just pointing out that you are wrong in this instance. Btw, yes they are offered as a pure line.

You seem to just make statements with no basis in fact, then defend them when someone points out you are wrong. I mostly enjoy your posts and enthusiasm but if someone posts something that is just wrong then they should expect to be called out on it.
:thank you:

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
Indeed, Ace has been loading up lots of landraces and heirlooms as of late. Lots of South Central Asian genetics, and also a few African and Central American.

Cheers
F2F

Are they selling pure un hybridized versions of these lines ?.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
What??? I'm not trying to attack you, just pointing out that you are wrong in this instance. Btw, yes they are offered as a pure line.

You seem to just make statements with no basis in fact, then defend them when someone points out you are wrong. I mostly enjoy your posts and enthusiasm but if someone posts something that is just wrong then they should expect to be called out on it.
:thank you:

You just picked up were hammer left off give it a rest and stop trashing the thread.

H

hard rain

You just picked up were hammer left off give it a rest and stop trashing the thread.

:wallbash:
Nothing to do with Hammer? Are you even following this? You replied to Humphry Bogart that ACE did not offer any land race. I was simply pointing out that they do. I also mentioned some of the varieties they offer so you can check yourself.

I have no reason or desire to try and trash your thread. You seem to have that under control yourself.

@hempy

The Haze Whisperer
:wallbash:
Nothing to do with Hammer? Are you even following this? You replied to Humphry Bogart that ACE did not offer any land race. I was simply pointing out that they do. I also mentioned some of the varieties they offer so you can check yourself.

I have no reason or desire to try and trash your thread. You seem to have that under control yourself.

All hybrids
and not nocking any one here but i don't seam to read the smoke reports i did even 15 years ago on forums like CW that you would from people growing Nevil's haze or even Ohaze these days.

At lest read what i post and be honest about what i post if your going to call me on something .

So what pure Land race / heirloom lines do ace offer ?.

Nexus7

^^^
Oldtimer's Haze

They don't get more heirloom than that. Possibly older than both Original Haze '85 and Haze A and C.

hellfire

Ace does not offer pure landraces. Dig on hempy all you want he is correct in this matter. Ace offers selected heirlooms multiple generations past actual landraces and have always done so. You cannot accurately call them landrace. Ace breeds for commercial use and viability. Not for preservation. In preservation you keep everything. That is not the case with Ace. You cannot accurately call their F5s, 7s, etc landraces because they are not.

Status
Not open for further replies.