Screenshot_20240912-093856.png

Getting ready for another day in the weed

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
I guess is time for an update.
EC 2.02 mS, PH 5.8, 22.6C, 57% RH
I managed to let the top reservoir dry out once and the fan leaves on some of the plants are burned because ec got high in the pots (more roots than water now in there).
But the buds still going strong and it smells great in there.
The big plant fell to the side because of weight and the underside the had best exposure to light seems pretty much done and ready to harvest. The rest are a week or 2 behind it. So I think I need to change water to final part nutrient soon.
I also have fresh buds that overgrown to the left side above the reservoir, they don't even receive good direct light but they are still sugary and grown to gold ball size in a few weeks.
Anyway, this clearly needs more planning and less plants or smaller ones, but it's first time hydro so I will take all mistakes and shortcomings as experience earned.

Pics (random):
1000039063.jpg
1000039062.jpg
1000039061.jpg
1000039060.jpg
1000039064.jpg

🦫

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I guess is time for an update.
EC 2.02 mS, PH 5.8, 22.6C, 57% RH
I managed to let the top reservoir dry out once and the fan leaves on some of the plants are burned because ec got high in the pots (more roots than water now in there).
But the buds still going strong and it smells great in there.
The big plant fell to the side because of weight and the underside the had best exposure to light seems pretty much done and ready to harvest. The rest are a week or 2 behind it. So I think I need to change water to final part nutrient soon.
I also have fresh buds that overgrown to the left side above the reservoir, they don't even receive good direct light but they are still sugary and grown to gold ball size in a few weeks.
Anyway, this clearly needs more planning and less plants or smaller ones, but it's first time hydro so I will take all mistakes and shortcomings as experience earned.

Pics (random):
View attachment 19075072 View attachment 19075073 View attachment 19075074 View attachment 19075075 View attachment 19075076

🦫
Exploziv even the best of us make from time to time a little hiccup its all about learning the new ropes so to speak, and i think youve done a grand show so far considering your first hydro rodeo keep it up and yes the big one does look done from my viewing too, get the scope on her or not,, my eyesight aint the best so need my usb microscope to see whats happening best of luck .. :good:

Hasch

learning and laughing
Wow, Bóbr and you did a good job imo 👍🏼
Good luck for the last stretch of the grow!

Theoretically one could market this as <<Bóbr exclusive>>
In shiny lil baggies etc 😁

Or as @WHIPEDMEAT said
"Bòbr genetics"